• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The Elite are quickly hitting singularity-levels of nerdy/douchey. Like if I look at their entire current gimmick objectively I'd be like "lol basic shit" but every promo they do and I'm- I'm there. I hate them. They are effective heels in the moment.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
I hope that new guy and Colt have made up so we can get honorary Dark Order member number 900 Punk.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Blade, you look too amazing to flex on em like that. Save it for your face run.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Feel bad for Black his first match has to be in this 100 degree heat or whatever it is in Jacksonville

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kenny's douche canoe persona is here to stay for a long time isn't it

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Like I thought, it was just a match to get four popular guys on TV. Can't complain much, but it didn't have a point outside of introducing 2.0 and Garcia. I'm actually sad that I was right about it not having a story to it, though. I wish Henry Hank had been right. :p

I don't even get the point of that when it didn't continue any storyline at all. Just a throwaway match.
Honestly, if it was just an excuse to get Eddie in a ring with Sting it was worth it. 2.0 and Garcia looked good too.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Solid match. Christian hasn't had a bad match in AEW. Legit 3-star General that can get to 4 stars when the situation calls for it.

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
Yup Dax Hardwood is the best intense promo in the business. Guy just knows how to make everything feel important.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
AEW needs to run that horrific FTR photo in Picture in Picture if they have another Dominos spot tonight

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, so Red Velvet is going to take on Britt in Pittsburgh.

Leading up from her promo on Dark

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Wait, did Dax say this shit isn't worth it but that they're going to do one more match? Hope he meant just against Santana and Ortiz. Kind of saved face there for PnP too, who lost the match, but that video package made it seem like they took a lot more from FTR.