• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Washington Post
Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both recall, when the man introduced himself as Roy Moore.

Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.

"I wanted it over with — I wanted out," she remembers thinking. "Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over." Corfman says she asked Moore to take her home, and he did.

Aside from Corfman, three other women interviewed by The Washington Post in recent weeks say Moore pursued them when they were between the ages of 16 and 18 and he was in his early 30s, episodes they say they found flattering at the time, but troubling as they got older. None of the women say that Moore forced them into any sort of relationship or sexual contact.

Four women, 30+ people interviewed for corroboration.

This is the same fucker who thinks Muslims shouldn't be able to serve in Congress, homosexuality should be illegal, and hung the Ten Commencements in the Alabama Supreme Court and lost his job over it.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Aww yeah we have a shot at Alabama now boys

I'd be shocked if this swayed away any of his potential voter. The kind of people who are going to vote for some bigoted slack jawed yokel who waves a pistol around are probably okay with grown men fucking 14 year olds. I'm sure she was "asking for it" in fact.

pigeon

Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be really awesome when none of the GOP senators denounce him because they already cosigned hitting on 14-year-olds for Donald Trump, and he wins Alabama anyway.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
Given how defunct their moral compasses are, I suppose he loses not a single Trump voter over this.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
So he's going to run for Congress and become the next Speaker of the House then?

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Aww yeah we have a shot at Alabama now boys
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I am sad it took so long to come to light, but I am glad these women feel comfortable about sharing their stories.

Alavard

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, and I thought he was scum for barring a woman from seeing her children because she was a lesbian. Turns out he's so much worse.

GameShrink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Four women, 30+ people interviewed for corroboration.

This is the same fucker who thinks Muslims shouldn't be able to serve in Congress, homosexuality should be illegal, and hung the Ten Commencements in the Alabama Supreme Court and lost his job over it.

Well, at least this guy was openly shitty. I'd be more surprised if the proudly racist, homophobic, Christian fundamentalist was a decent guy behind closed doors.

Oct 26, 2017
Alabama now gets to choose between a guy who prosecutes terrorists and a guy who molests children.

Alabama is going to be even more depressing to think about in a month.

Thisman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is Bannon and Brietbart favorite candidate. I can't wait to see their reaction

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Alabama is about to embarrass itself and elect the guy any way.

Bible Belt indeed.

Oct 25, 2017
Well this is all over Twitter now. We'll see what happens, but if he doesn't withdraw I doubt this will have any effect.

It's crazy how this shit is normalized.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Mr. Peanutbutter let people
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
until it collapsed, but he'd unquestionably be a better candidate than Moore. Even someone with gorilla feet for hands would be.

Method

Oct 25, 2017
fuck these guys. having a sexual harassing pedophile as a senator is inconceivable. ugh

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
While I do think it is possible to win in Alabama, it's going to take more than this

This will be quickly swept under the rug as a fake news hit piece. This guy has showed time and again that he is unfit for office and they keep voting for him anyway

Protein

Oct 27, 2017
Jokes aside, it probably won't put a reasonable dent in his numbers if most Republicans label this as fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.