• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Just a listing so far

Horizon : Zero Dawn: Amazon.fr: Jeux vidéo

Achetez Horizon : Zero Dawn : PC - Jeux vidéo : Amazon.fr ✓ Livraison gratuite possible dès 25€

0WfIq08.png

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I don't want to be the one to say it but please not exclusive to that which must not be named, I really want to play this

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait (unless its Epic exclusive, then I will lol)! I just wish the new RTX cards were closer, I really need dat upgrade.
(Also, I wonder if this means we get the Horizon collaboration for MH:World on PC, some data of the game definitely points to that but it might just be oversights on Capcom part. The horizon gun seems fun)

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
Well I'll be damned. I own it on PS4 but I haven't played it yet. Depending on the price I might just play it on PC instead.

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
Here we go.

I would like to try and see how good it would look on my PC. But can't be be bothered to pay again. :(

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Going to be interesting to see Sony's plans and who will distribute the game digitally. Hopefully this is the start of a better PC presence.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sony are silly if they don't do their own launcher on PC. Either way I don't care, I will buy it wherever is cheapest (including Epic)

diegdm

Feb 6, 2019
I tried playing this game on PS Now and the experience was terrible and didn't play for more than 2 hours. I can't wait to play this game like it deserves, with a good resolution and framerate.

lazerfox

Oct 26, 2017
Switzerland
Kinda undecided if I should double dip. Only played like 5 hours on PS because I didn't like how janky and choppy it felt.

Wondering how much it would improve from higher framerates.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Iam all for this but didn't Amazon France also list Bloodborne for PC way back in 2015?

Anybody know if amazon france leaks are legit or not?

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
In this case we know it's happening (assuming Jason didn't lie to us) unlike Bloodborne on PC.
I know that but iam specifically talking about this listing being legit right now because from what i've heard, if customers searches for a listing a lot, amazon france itself creates that listing in its database whether its legit or not..

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Would buy again. It's been a time and I always wanted to play it again. Might as well play it at 1440p with 60fps and even better graphics! If this really is happening, it's going to be awesome!

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
I am interested in seeing the level of investment in this port, I am sure that there will be the usual 60fps, native 4k etc. options, but how far are they taking this?