• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 8117

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Someone posted a video of never before seen footage. Saying it's from someone selling it on Facebook.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully Square Enix shuts this person down and they don't spoil anything else.

The title screen is beautiful though.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Sora's face looks like the older model from the small Aqua game. I call fake.

If not fake then fuck.. time to avoid youtube?

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Shut it all dooooooown. Game is still 2 months away.

God, think it's time for me to get under that rock.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
for the love of god if this is real hunt this guy down and take that copy away from him now, i don't wanna have to deal with avoiding spoilers for like a month and a half

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
It is from here, isn't?

https://twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS/status/1073720918608830465

Maybe it is only a new demo available there?
I don't think so.

48362876_2245185785506323_1369998175472975872_n.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
U mad Square Enix ? I won't shed a tear if this happens.

Kingom Hearts III is ready and should have been a great Christmas game for PS4 (I'm not forgetting the 534 Xbox One users who will also buy it). It would have helped the system in territories such as US and Japan, especially with that nice looking PS4 Pro. But no, releasing games after early December is bad, the legend says, it's so much better to push it the same week as Resident Evil 2. Also, we at Square Enix, have already a big seller in December and it's called Just Cause 4, ayy lmao.

Thank you for reading this rant of the day, have a nice and salty day weekend everyone o/

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017

Kingom Hearts III is ready and should have been a great Christmas game for PS4 (I'm not forgetting the 534 Xbox One users who will also buy it). It would have helped the system in territories such as US and Japan, especially with that nice looking PS4 Pro. But no, releasing games after early December is bad, the legend says, it's so much better to push it the same week as Resident Evil 2. Also, we at Square Enix, have already a big seller in December and it's called Just Cause 4, ayy lmao.

Thank you for reading this rant of the day, have a nice and salty day weekend everyone o/
Is this a copypasta

soulzonik

Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
Compare the setup there with the setup in this video

Dunno, but this looks kinda legit to me

Yeah, it is not the same, but I thought maybe that the content would be (like someone from the staff took it home lol)

But the screenshots posted here (installing and main menu) already crushed my theory.

Well, that's sad.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
What do you guys mean about getting off the internet? Y'all ain't doing that. Avoiding YT is probably a good bet, tho. People spoil stuff on thumbnails lol.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoping for fake, but the picture frames (?) look like the PS4 Pro keyblade artwork, and Sora unlocking picture frames/memories is bizarre yet appropriate thematically in a suitably Kingdom Hearts-esque way. It looks like a lot of work for a fake.

I don't want to spend a month dodging spoilers, lawd.

convo

Oct 25, 2017

Games get printed way before they go gold too sometimes since a lot of copies need to get printed in advance, and a day-one patch usually completes it by the release date. You can have faith in that the developement went way smoother than any other AAA game this gen and it actually has no need for it but i can't be so sure.