• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nioh/comments/aisb5h/playstation_eu_product_manager_had_a_handson_with/

JWcrFFt_d.jpg

Thanks Reddit. Tweet supposedly deleted immediately.

Oct 26, 2017
Nioh 1 was already great, it just suffered a bit from pacing issues and lack of enemy variety. If those two things are addressed, then great.

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
I just need a more enemy types and more varied locations. The rest is already top of class.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Era -> internet -> Era.
On topic now: what if nioh 2 releases this year?! It would be crazy.

Zhao_Yun

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I was a bit disappointed that we did not see any Nioh 2 news during TGS but good to hear that it's apparently progressing well.

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, Nioh was already great so it doesn't really surprise. I only hope the forge stuff will be less convoluted and time consuming (more enemy variety too pls).

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
hopefully the difficulty is akin to the first Nioh Alpha..the Betas and the final release were severely toned down in difficulty and enemy placement. this time i want the original developer vision and not some player feedback version

Oct 27, 2017
I'm confident they iron out the kinks of the first game that were already mentioned here.

I just hope it's more focused this time. The game was far too fucking long.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
That reminds me that i have the complete edition but i haven't touched it yet.
Maybe after i finish REmake 2.

Muntaner

May 12, 2018
The big problem of the first game was its weak story/protagonist. I hope this gets an huge improvement in 2.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty much what expected then.

I had to stop playing Nioh, I found it to be too repetitive, but it controlled like a dream. If they can fix the issues, it should indeed be great.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
I need it badly. Nioh was so damn good. I hope this can release on the PC alongside with the console without delay!

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
One thing I really hope Nioh 2 improved on, apart from enemy variety, is the ability to filter through loot better (not just by item rarity, but by more specific details on item affixes or types), and making character building less revolved around set items but individual items. I remembered getting really annoyed that to push through late game content, I pretty much have to use set items. This is like Diablo 3, I really don't like that. Prefer to be able to mix and match different items and still viable instead of being pushed to wear 5 or 6 piece of a set equipment.

Oct 25, 2017
First Nioh is the best Souls-like made, so I've faith in the sequel. Hopefully it can release sooner rather than later.

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
It seems I need to play Nioh as well.
I will wait when it goes cheap.
So many games I need to try first and I am happy for this.

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
Apparantly? Nioh was amazing so it's hardly a surprise that 2 is great.
But I am boycotting the game if they don't remove sloth

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
It needs to improve on enemy variety and level design by a substantial margin. I could kinda forgive the shitty loot system but those two deffo need to be improved.

Amazing combat system and if they add to it I'm sure I'll love it even more.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
This is good to hear.
I really enjoyed what I played of the original; my only complaint was that a lot of things felt needlessly convoluted.

ToKre

Mar 11, 2018
the game had some loot drops issue , one mission leaves you with a HUGE mess in your inventory , enemies variety was an issue to me also, the rest was great and if they make it open world it would be better imo.