• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Baskin-Robbins Reveals New Sour Berry Slime Topping And New Summertime Lime Ice Cream

Baskin-Robbins-Introduces-New-Sour-Berry-Slime-Topping-And-New-Summertime-Lime-Ice-Cream-678x381.jpg

Sour Berry Slime is a bright green topping that adds a sweet and slightly sour flavor to any scoop or shake for 99-cents. You can also get Sour Berry Slime by the bottle to enjoy at home for $6.99.

In addition to the new topping, Baskin-Robbins is also featuring new Summertime Lime ice cream as the brand's Flavor of the Month for June 2021.

put the creamy slime in your hole, for it is the time of the slime, and the slime wait for no mortal being

the slime is a constant, and the slime loves your flaking skin

vacuum the slime from my body if old

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I've never been one to decline an enticing goopy swallow, but I have to make an exception for ice cream. That's not right, bro.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
As it melts into the ice cream does the consistency perhaps become a bit more... viscous?

Asking for a friend.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
If it doesn't stick to my throat on the way down, is it even food, really?

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
How much do they charge per minute for a custom video?

JOI a free option?
HD or 4K?

I'll use 3-4 week delivery to save some money.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I showed this to my brother when I got the ad on Facebook, and he refused to believe it was real. He thought it was a shitpost

He wasn't amused.