• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
Show those diamond cutters off!

As for actual shirts, I'm not sure. Do they still show even when they aren't hard?

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
Do you mean see them as in the color, or see them as in they poke out? It'd have to be a super heavy white tee to get rid of the second problem.

Space Gomez

Oct 28, 2017
Wear a gray tank top under them

I realize that putting on something under a t-shirt defeats the simplicity of just wearing a t-shirt but it does help if that's really the look you wanna go for

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

71cBkK9YhpL._AC_SL1300_.jpg

orlock

Oct 28, 2017
i love plain white tees.

as a reasonably priced option, i like Goodfellows (a Target brand) crew neck tees as a solid quality for the price, and i always fall back on Hanes v-necks as a staple for 'round-the-house wearin'.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
I'm brown, my nips are dark, and I have huge tits. I can't wear white shirts and it's killing me. The curse of having the torso of a greek god, what can I do.

I searched for very thick fabric shirts and they rarely work. Found a couple of them but in black only.

OP
OP
Maximum Spider

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Yeah, it's not a pointy issue. I wear plain black, grey and blue tees but never white because you can still see them somehow. I have a fairly light complexion and my nips aren't dark either. I've thought about wearing an undershit but that kinda defeats the purpose.

Yesterday

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My chest is very concave so not wearing an undershirt isn't an option, big nips being your only problem is good

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
Everlane's premium weight crew t-shirt. Thick, high-quality, organic cotton, good fit, and your nipples shouldn't show through.

dbfb772a_7a20.jpg

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I've just embraced that I'll be headlights on in most any screen printed t-shirt or light breathable fabric with no undershirt.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, there's an obvious solution that half the world already uses lol

Yeah, it's not a pointy issue. I wear plain black, grey and blue tees but never white because you can still see them somehow. I have a fairly light complexion and my nips aren't dark either. I've thought about wearing an undershit but that kinda defeats the purpose.
Oh, it's just a see through issue. That's easy then. You just need to buy cotton white t-shirts or higher quality t-shirts that have a higher thread/ply count.

T-shirts are more see through when it's a mesh material, lighter material or the closer the color is to being white. A nice cotton shirt will solve all of this

Rahfiki

Oct 28, 2017
My constant recommendation for the avg person looking to be fashionable while being practical is to check your local Pacsun for FOG collab pieces. They're stellar basics at a ridiculously affordable price for the quality. They're thick, well-fitted, and the colorways are really easy to incorporate into a wardrobe. On topic, it's worth mentioning that none of my female friends have had their nipples show through FOG tees likely due to the thickness of the material

You can look at them as the more reasonably priced versions of Fear of God pieces. They used to sell out instantly due to the low price/high-quality thing but as time goes on a lot of Pacsun's have extra stock from later releases. Fair warning, I didn't buy anything from the most recent releases so I'm going based on the general quality of the collection

I have a couple of $40 FOG tees that are right up there with some of my $3-400 tees and if that doesn't scream "buy me now" idk what does

Aside from that, the easy go-to's for price/quality are Uniqlo and Everlane

Edit: Idk if FOG Essentials maintained that same quality. Was never a fan of the Essentials branding so don't own any of that personally

Last edited:

ultramooz

Oct 27, 2017
Paris, France
What's wrong with nipples ?
Is it an american thing, or just another weird obsession of this forum ?

Do you all tuck your dicks too to avoid showing a hint of bulge ?

Oct 27, 2017
You are looking at this in the wrong way. You are trying to cure the symptoms instead of going after the disease.

What you have to do is spend enough time outside topless until the temperature doesn't faze you. Then when your nips don't respond to the cold you can wear whatever T-shirt you want.

fruit of the loom — but only the heavy (high gsm count) ones in your case

DyByHands

Jul 16, 2018
Are we talking the visible outline of the nip from being firm? Or are we talking like the color of the nip showing from shirts being too thin? Need this info lol