DinkyDev

The Movie Critic
Feb 5, 2021
DOz65sG.jpeg

View: https://twitter.com/billieeilish/status/1784933248067580090

septentrion2

Apr 11, 2023
Awesome to see Billie Eilish accomplishing her childhood dream of giving American Express cardholders early access to ticket pre-sales. 🫡

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I know it's not that hard to figure out, but I wish the graphic separated the 2024 dates down the 2025 dates. It's a little cluttered for me without separating the dates by year

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
That looks like an ambitious tour. I didn't know she was that popular.

Multiple grammy's and I would assume at the minimum top 5 best selling female artists of the last 4 or 5 years.

She might not be as popular this moment as a bit ago but she's more than capable of having a tour like this do well.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Oh the girl from Fortnite is real?

That's a pretty big tour. I noticed this with Taylor' Eras Tour and I think a few other recent big artists were skipping Cleveland and instead shooting for Cincinnati and Columbus. I thought the market here was pretty big honestly and especially with the stadiums and other venues we have, I'm surprised they keep skipping over this area.

Oct 27, 2017
Glendale? Lololol. Phoenix that busy?

The Glendale arena (former Coyotes arena) is right next to State Farm Stadium(AZ Cardinals stadium, and where Taylor played) and is a part of a large Entertainment complex there and gets alot of big deal shows, so its not shocking to us Arizonans.

Edit: She also played there for her Happier than Ever tour in 2022

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
The Glendale arena (former Coyotes arena) is right next to State Farm Stadium(AZ Cardinals stadium, and where Taylor played) and is a part of a large Entertainment complex there and gets alot of big deal shows, so its not shocking to us Arizonans.

Edit: She also played there for her Happier than Ever tour in 2022
Which is weird considering Footprint has had 4 of the biggest concerts recently.

Interesting to see where Dua goes

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Saw her last tour and it was a phenomenal show, honestly one of the best I've ever been to. I'll be going to that Boston gig for sure.