• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ULTROS!

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man, are we finally getting the collection that's been rumoured for like a year now?

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
is that the castlevania collection people mentioned that is coming to everything ?

I sure hope it comes to all consoles and PC, or else i will be extremely pissed. Don't care if my post get's a warning now.

Want such a collection on Switch and double-dip on PC to have Castlevania available everywhere.

OP
OP
ULTROS!

ULTROS!

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
TGS 2018 = Lots of ports announced but still super duper awesome (better than E3).

Firecrest

Oct 28, 2017
So I wonder if this'll simply be an upscaled port of the PSP collection released years ago? Either way, I'm in.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah I'm down for this!

I kind of wish there was a reveal for this one.. much rather than the game being rated :P

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sony just pulled the trigger right as TGS is about to start didn't they. All these damn announcements.

Ghost Slayer

Oct 30, 2017
Would love to have all the contents in every versions in one package, also a physical edition that contains OST :)

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Hope its the originals not the PSP releases. Never liked the PSP dub of SOTN (I love the awfulness of the original) and ended up disliking the 3D graphics of Rondo compared to the original pixel version. But either way, I'll end up getting them on PS4/Switch if not both.

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
It doesn't sound like it, but I hope it includes Dracula X Chronicles. I enjoyed the remake.

JayBabay

Oct 25, 2017
California
The most pleasing news you can read today.

EDIT: I just saw the news of the PlayStation Classic and have to regretfully take back my most pleasing news comment ;)

Last edited:

clay_ghost

Oct 25, 2017
Disappointed if this is just the two games. Will really like the GBA and DS games to be included.

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
I sure hope it comes to all consoles and PC, or else i will be extremely pissed. Don't care if my post get's a warning now.

Want such a collection on Switch and double-dip on PC to have Castlevania available everywhere.

With Richter Belmont in Smash, if Konami doesn't launch this collection on Switch, it would be the next level of incompetence.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Wait which version of Rondo.
there's only one with that name?

Castlevania_-_Rondo_of_Blood_-_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.