• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
These cowards just need to pull the trigger and bring back the best thing that's ever been on any fast food menu.

58bf4d8352fb2.image.jpg

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
So I tried KFC's chicken sandwich, by far better than Popeyes. So they're number one in my book right now. We'll see if Taco Bell can take the throne

Negaduck

Oct 26, 2017
Those idiots won the chicken wars with the naked chicken chalupa what the hell is this madness.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I'd try it. Without the peppers or pickles or whatever that is in the pic. But I'd really like to try that naked chicken chalupa. Did they get rid of it? At least the Quesalupa is back.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Had one for lunch - pretty underwhelming. One small chicken tender, a squirt of the basic chipotle sauce, and a very sweet bun/shell that just dominates the taste. Maybe as a $1 item it'd be fine - but I live near a Taco Bell that jacked the price up to $4 for a single & $12 for the box.

Sep 3, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
Had one for lunch - pretty underwhelming. One small chicken tender, a squirt of the basic chipotle sauce, and a very sweet bun/shell that just dominates the taste. Maybe as a $1 item it'd be fine - but I live near a Taco Bell that jacked the price up to $4 for a single & $12 for the box.
lollllll whattttttt? that's crazy! I was thinking about this for dinner, looked on the app and it's $1.50 for one and they have a box combo for $5.49

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
This is a big problem with Taco Bell/Yum Brands. I live in Connecticut, there is NO Taco Bell here which sells a 5.00 box for $5. They are all at at least $1.50 more. This is for every promotion they run.

They need to get their Franchisee's in check. Greedy Fucks. You know the employees aren't seeing any of that inflation.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
This is a big problem with Taco Bell/Yum Brands. I live in Connecticut, there is NO Taco Bell here which sells a 5.00 box for $5. They are all at at least $1.50 more. This is for every promotion they run.

They need to get their Franchisee's in check. Greedy Fucks. You know the employees aren't seeing any of that inflation.
None of the locations in/around Seattle even take app orders. Just a complete shitshow.

Sliver

Oct 27, 2017
Got one today, it was a tiny-ass chicken nugget inside a tasteless pancake. Not great.

Soap NickTavish

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Had it a couple nights ago. Very disappointing. The chicken tender is small as hell, barely filled the shell. Not worth it for the nearly $2 and change I paid.

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
Taco Bell has been getting worse and worse since they lost Brian Nichol as CEO tbh. He really seems to "get it". Absolutely turned around the brand at Chipotle.

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
I like them a lot better if I sub the sauce out for the creamy jalapeno (the quesadilla sauce).

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty underwhelming. Del Taco has been doing the same thing for quite awhile now and they only charge $1.00 for it and have like 3 different flavors.
choice of honey mango, creamy ranch, or creamy habanero

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
I tried the spicy version and really liked it for what it is, but with the absolutely massive caveat that it's not worth the price. It's super tiny and deserves to be on something like a dollar menu. Instead I paid like $2.50 here in California, and that's with the "special online price" through the app. Not sure what the price is if you just regular order it, but anything more would have me feeling absolutely pissed off and outright cheated.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
$2.99 is what's listed as non special price in my area. Absolute insanity. Can get 3 of basically the same thing at Del Taco for 1 at Taco Bell.

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Went to taco bell for lunch and got the spicy one. Its very mediocre. Like, about the quality of cheap microwave food. Won't be getting one again.

7h3eLfb.jpg