• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lengusta

Banned
May 23, 2021
Think ill bite.

I hope i don't offend some of you but you sound like cheap fucks "its not on gamepass its a no from me" like seriously the money gamepass is saving you could be going to games like this.

Don't get me wrong I'm cheap but dam. I'm buying it from the brazilian store so at least the devs are getting something.

New to the Xbox Ecosystem, haven't even played a game on it. Can imagine it coming to GP, but it is/was €4 on Gamivo so why not ey

Do you just need a VPN and a Argentinian address on your account? same as the Brazilian way?

May 5, 2018
I might pick this up on Steam with its current discount. It's a lovely looking game and I love that you are playing as a Crow with a sword. I'm curious as to how Death's Door will review. I've seen folks on Kinda Funny Games hyping it up big time and the previews at different outlets are pretty positive.

I already loved one Zelda style game this year in Chicory, but I know Death's Door is aiming to be a different Zelda-like experience.

Lueken

Dec 15, 2017
Already pre-ordered so not watching the trailer :)
Just realized I will be out of town next week and not have time to play this day one :(

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
That looks so good. Amazing trailer and music.

Yeah, the biggest hesitation I have with picking up the game on Xbox is missing out on the digital artbook and soundtrack that's in the Steam deluxe set—the game looks and sounds so good! Hopefully they confirm those two items will be sold separately, I'd much prefer playing on my Series X over this old desktop!

Already pre-ordered so not watching the trailer :)

Just listening it myself, I'll take as much of that OST as I can get!

Last edited:

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
What. Is this site legit? I guess they just sell cheaper region codes in the end, in this case it says 4,50 € for an Argentinian region key. Does this activate anywhere, or do you have to use a vpn for activation and such?

Still, 0€ real money (with ms rewards points) sounds like a better deal to me. But curious.

edit - is says ONLY in Argentina. And sorry for double posting btw

Do you just need a VPN and a Argentinian address on your account? same as the Brazilian way?

Wait what lol 👀

I assumed I can redeem it on "ms/redeem" by using a VPN.

Same way I got Xbox Live Gold. Bought Brazilian XBL Gold, and added it to my account via VPN. Switched back to my OG country and got the 1€ upgrade to GPU.

I'll find out soon enough ahah

mztik

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Been looking forward to this game since I saw it on one of Microsoft's presentations. So great to hear it's just a few days away!

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
I doubt that I'll pick this up due to not especially being into this type of genre, but it looks well crafted at the very least.

Wait what lol 👀

I assumed I can redeem it on "ms/redeem" by using a VPN.

Same way I got Xbox Live Gold. Bought Brazilian XBL Gold, and added it to my account via VPN. Switched back to my OG country and got the 1€ upgrade to GPU.

I'll find out soon enough ahah

Just as a friendly reminder, it's always best to buy digital codes from your home territory if you have the means to do so. People buying them from cheaper countries en masse only leads to a greater chance of those prices being raised for people in that territory who already can't afford the prices that maybe you can due to their economy and have no other recourse. There's a reason why stuff is less expensive in some areas, so please don't abuse this.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
How hard is this supposed to be?

"Titan Souls was really punishing and difficult," says Foster. "This is still a challenge, for sure, and I think the fans of Titan Souls will be really into this game, but it isn't as brutal or as black and white. It's [Death's Door] certainly still an intense and fast paced game where you will have to be paying attention the whole time, but you've got health, you've got upgrades…. so people can have more flexibility to play their own way."

"If you hit a wall, then you have options," adds Fenn. "You can go and explore more and get more prepared for each fight, which I wouldn't say is something that we regretted not having in Titan Souls, but we wanted a different approach this time around. As much as we love that kind of refined approach to indie design – where you're very minimal and focused – there's just something about putting more into it; not trying to tell a story without words, but a proper story without the need for vague metaphors!"

www.gamesradar.com

Taking a look behind Death's Door, the upcoming Xbox indie that has you harvesting souls as a sword-slinging crow

How Death's Door builds on the foundation of Titan Souls for Acid Nerve's "dream game"

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
Pre-ordered, very excited for this, play time also sounds very good, can't wait!

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Damn good trailer. I currently have intermittent access to a Series X, gonna steal it for a Death's Door and The Ascent double feature 😈

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
Only skimmed through it as I don't want to spoil myself.

Anyone know when reviews are supposed to hit?

jdawg

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Is this a timed exclusive or something? Weird that its an Xbox indie and not out on Gamepass.

Been patiently waiting for finally some good games to come out on Xbox, which has been a complete disappointment and disaster this year with basically nothing out. And first game that looks good to me and it aint out on GP. Great

Still, excited for The Ascent.

EeK9X

Jan 31, 2019
Pre-Purchase Death's Door + Titan Souls BUNDLE

1 of 2 items from this bundle are already in your library.
Buy this bundle to save 0% off the 1 items you don't yet have!

Can anyone confirm if the bundle really doesn't offer any discount? I own Titan Souls, but I'm seeing a whopping 0% discount.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Can anyone confirm if the bundle really doesn't offer any discount? I own Titan Souls, but I'm seeing a whopping 0% discount.
I'm also seeing 0%, but maybe that's because the game's currently discounted and the bundle will offer a discount after the pre-order discount ends?

(Also, I think I remember you from the RTX 3080 Telegram chat lol)

Oct 12, 2020
Sweet baby jeebus this looks good. Might wait for a few reviews before I buy….but not necessarily.

This, Flight Sim, then The Ascent…..Xbox players are going to be eatin' well soon.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
The OT is up:
www.resetera.com

Death's Door |OT| You Reap What You Crow OT

👩‍💻 Developer: Acid Nerve 📀 Publisher: Devolver Digital 🎮 Platforms: PC (Fanatical, GameBillet, Gamesplanet, GOG, Steam, WinStore); PlayStation 4 (PSN); PlayStation 5 (PSN); Switch (eShop); Xbox One (XBL); Xbox Series X|S (XBL) 🏷️ Price: $19.99/€19.99/£16.79 or your regional equivalent*...

Voodoopeople

Oct 29, 2017
Pre-ordered. Cost me minus 11
The OT is up:
www.resetera.com

Death's Door |OT| You Reap What You Crow OT

👩‍💻 Developer: Acid Nerve 📀 Publisher: Devolver Digital 🎮 Platforms: PC (Fanatical, GameBillet, Gamesplanet, GOG, Steam, WinStore); PlayStation 4 (PSN); PlayStation 5 (PSN); Switch (eShop); Xbox One (XBL); Xbox Series X|S (XBL) 🏷️ Price: $19.99/€19.99/£16.79 or your regional equivalent*...

Nice. Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.