• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

boyifyoudont

Feb 10, 2018

First ep of the Mugen Train TV version will be original focusing on a mission w/Rengoku before events of Train, rest of eps are Mugen Train with 70 new cuts of animation and new music.

Daki VA: Miyuki Sawashiro

LiSA performs a new OP for Mugen Train TV, while Aimer will perform the OP for S2.

PV

Last edited:

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
ughhhhh. I guess this is why you don't turn a canon arc into a movie

And why are they opening the Red Light District arc with an hour special? Save that for once the action starts.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
As a manga reader, I want everything to get animated quickly, but at least it's not getting rushed and it's getting more content.

We are getting more new content in regards to Rengoku which is a plus since I've seen people say he needed more focus. So if they are giving us extra content for the series it's for the best. The wait is gonna suck tho.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So season 2 starts with a Mugan Train TV adaptation, followed by the Entertainment District arc in December. Seems fine to me. Just got to start watching in December.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
You know we are having it good when we are complaining about getting more content lol.

I'm just happy they aren't rushing things so far.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I guess it's good in theory to make sure TV viewers aren't missing any canon content but this is the movie that became the most-watched movie in Japan despite a pandemic and I'm pretty sure the disc release did huge numbers too. Though yeah like y'all said, the season just "starts" a few weeks later, it's whatever.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
At least it's going to be straight movie footage with new cuts, and not whatever the fuck the first part of Dragon Ball Super was.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
I guess it's good in theory to make sure TV viewers aren't missing any canon content but this is the movie that became the most-watched movie in Japan despite a pandemic and I'm pretty sure the disc release did huge numbers too. Though yeah like y'all said, the season just "starts" a few weeks later, it's whatever.
If they really wanna add shit go ahead and drop that Rengoku gaiden somewhere

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
At least it's going to be straight movie footage with new cuts, and not whatever the fuck the first part of Dragon Ball Super was.
It's crazy we didn't just get movie re-cuts and instead got retellings rushed into production that ended up looking so much worse. It's actually impressive that Super's rep managed to recover from that and the ToP run became as big a deal as it was.
If they really wanna add shit go ahead and drop that Rengoku gaiden somewhere
Yeah that'd be pretty cool.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
FASk6t2UcBARM98
FASlHu0UcAMRLNY

FASlHu0UcAMRLNY

FASlIXdVcAAqZPJ

FATQVrHUcAAlys5

FATQWQGUUAIQz72

FATQ4EmVkAQWe3p

FATQ4s1VUAQzeZW

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Are we fine with this series getting filler like Hashira getting more content in the anime?

Or for example, if they dedicate an episode towards Zenitsu and Inosuke on a mission during SSV arc since Croc did mention that in the manga.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
This series doesn't need filler. The source material is already finished.

You say that but they are giving us a whole new episode for Rengoku lol.

I've said it before but there are certain areas where I would be fine with filler especially if it helps enhance the story. For example, if we got more content with Kaigaku it would have made Zenitsu and Kaigaku's fight even better. Or a bit more focus on Snake and Love's relationship.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
For example, if we got more content with Kaigaku it would have made Zenitsu and Kaigaku's fight even better. Or a bit more focus on Snake and Love's relationship.

These along with developing Inosuke's unique sense of familiarity with Shinobu and showing more hints of Giyu's survivor's guilt and imposter syndrome would go a long way.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Starflyer Airline have a story on Salmon Taro...with chara that look...familiar

FAdU_fGVkAEMYfr

FAdU_fEVgAAYTxC

FAdU_fDVQAQUl2Z

FAdU_feUcAMoIGe

[Official] Star Flyer (SFJ) Japan domestic flight | Flight ticket reservations / check availability / fare guide

Star Flyer (SFJ), for everything you need from reserving to purchasing, fares and checking availability for your Japan domestic flight tickets. Choose what you do on your tour with the Dynamic Packages Star Flyer offers. Star Flyer offers wide leather seats with power sockets for all of our...

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Saw the movie again and man Rengoku is a really fucking likeable character and really memorable.

He may have not been in the series long enough, but damn did he make use of the little time to make a lasting impression. For that reason it works so well and why he has a huge fanbase.