Votes: 141 19.0%
  • Not Like Us

Votes: 305 41.1%
  • Other

Votes: 14 1.9%

• Total voters

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
I like Keem, but I can't get over the downgrade from the Kdot reference track to Keem's version of bullies. It's worse than having to listen to Big Sean's verse on control to get to Kendrick and Jay's verses.

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
How soon before Mr Morale did The Heart Part 5 drop? I've seen some speculation based that a Kendrick album may drop on June 12th based on his previous release dates (Mr Morale dropped 13/5, Damn dropped 14/4 and TPAB dropped 15/3) but not sure if that's too soon for us to not have THP6 yet.

EDIT: nvm looked it up myself. 5 day gap between THP5 and Mr. Morale so still plenty of time.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
Well, I suppose the party is probably all the way over now. It was honestly great. I enjoyed all 295 pages, even the copeposting of certain members who have since vanished without a trace.

Thanks ya'll.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
It has been fun, looking forward to when we get another thread like this in 5 years when Drake starts beef with someone else.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just wanted to ask something real quick. Is Kendrick not with Aftermath anymore? I thought he still was with them but I saw that Mr. Morale was the last album under both TDE and Aftermath.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Just wanted to ask something real quick. Is Kendrick not with Aftermath anymore? I thought he still was with them but I saw that Mr. Morale was the last album under both TDE and Aftermath.
He's technically indie; usually when you're this big and you get out of the record label you usually sign distribution deals where effectively you license your record for distribution to one of the big label for each releases...the power shifts the opposite way.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
What's the likelihood/overunder of Kendrick doing Euphoria or Meet the grahams live?

😂

How soon before Mr Morale did The Heart Part 5 drop? I've seen some speculation based that a Kendrick album may drop on June 12th based on his previous release dates (Mr Morale dropped 13/5, Damn dropped 14/4 and TPAB dropped 15/3) but not sure if that's too soon for us to not have THP6 yet.

EDIT: nvm looked it up myself. 5 day gap between THP5 and Mr. Morale so still plenty of time.

It's interesting there seems to be a lot smoke for the new album. I'm calling in the next few months (lol). Even Drake mentions it in HP6…

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw this on Reddit.
lG45LF.png
Drake getting beat on his own playground, lol. Not a single Drake song up there, let alone one of his diss tracks.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
6:16 continuing to grow on me. That beat shouldn't work on paper. A spacey synth track with an Al Green sample lol but it's just beautiful
Also, "Offwhite Sunseeker at the Marina" is just a BAR.

oh shiii Terrace in the house 👀👀 I need it

lmao saw a screencap where Big Sean said he will release his album right after Eminem drops his album. - So people are saying that Kendrick will probably drop same day or right after 😂😂😂

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
although Kendrick won the beef, undisputed, anyone else really like the last 2 minutes of Family Matters the most out of anything released?

The last two verses were exquisite rapping. I'm like "ok this battle is heating up". Little did I know, two kill shots were on the way from Dot.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Surgical summer is crazy but now it makes me sad it's over so early. No one will go after Kendrick for a while. I want to see some good beef where it's all kept on wax.
J Cole come back we need yaaaaa! Lupe say something again! Lupe vs. Kdot would be a sight to behold.

Fuck Aubrey for always stooping low. what a punkassbadbitch. How hard is it to NOT mention someone's family or woman….one of these days he's going to get Will Smithed one tbh. I'm glad we all got to witness this ass whooping of the century. A Popstar loosing on the numbers front is absolutely wild. I know if he or his stan's had that, they would be touting that everywhere. But damn, that's a L on every front.

although Kendrick won the beef, undisputed, anyone else really like the last 2 minutes of Family Matters the most out of anything released?

I'll give him his flowers on the second act Drill beat. He snapped on that. His best of the beef. I wish the last 2 minutes were on a more fire beat. His lines and bars are in his top tier but i'm not feeling the energy. The "Ya Ded..Ya Ded" is corny as fuck, i wish they edited that out. More so in retrospect now. 😂 He set himself up for the flips on NLU.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Saw this today about the ghostwriting allegations towards Drake.

View: https://youtu.be/FC2j3KplKc8?si=yP3xM79MvJRTwKlf

yeah this is just wild. what a fraud

Side note: LTTP omg his 1hr breakdown of euphoria.

I'm buckling up for this one. lol

Lol and this is *in* Toronto

I was going to ask..is this on the west coast?!?. lmaooo Not the anime crowd!

Last edited: