• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
https://psprices.com/region-au/index

Psblog

starting today and running until 2nd November 2018.

UK list showing 300+ titles

Halloween sale!
44617155484_5c28d5ce17_c.jpg

Yakuza 5 is great price

Last edited:

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
I think I said this in the last thread when Hitman was on sale but buying the season 1 maps will allow you to play them in the new game out next month for no additional charge. So you really should buy it.

Oct 28, 2017
I think I said this in the last thread when Hitman was on sale but buying the season 1 maps will allow you to play them in the new game out next month for no additional charge. So you really should buy it.
Does that mean the original experience is playable in the sequel so may as well buy it but not play it, or they appear as bonus maps with new gameplay?

Coi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn! I was expecting the Halloween sale. Can't wait for deals to finally buy The Evil Within 2 and the Resident Evil 7 DLC season pass!!

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
Going to buy Resident Evil 5 PS4 and with that I realised my last 3 purchases have all been remastered capcom games I've already played (DMC4, Dragons Dogma) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Auberji

Oct 25, 2017
This is pretty decent. I want Ys but I'm really penny pinching this month D: With RDR2 next week too.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
XCOM 2 War of the Chosen finally in a sale, too bad the game still isn't (sufficiently) fixed on the consoles or I would've bought it.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
RE7 DLC was discussed several times: going of memory, mostly a bunch of short, side experiences, entertaining if you want to delve again into the universe, though nothing groundbreaking. The episode about Zoe is the largest of them all, a two-hour experience revealing more on the background of the character and her family.

PS: Is Night in the Woods there? I missed it the last time.

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
It's really annoying they don't discount Vita games like they used to. They are discounting PS3 games more than Vita ones.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
What are the games that reached their lowest price in this sale that they never reached before? Just curious because I want to know if this Halloween sale has more impact on some games than other sales.

angel

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Has the Resident Evil triple pack (with all DLC) ever been so cheap? What a deal.

Genetrik

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone answer that guy if RE7 DLC is worth it
I actually had fun with it. With a discount I would say it is worth it.

With the Chris Story I liked the shooting mechanics more than in the base game (even though the mine setting was shit). But the highlight was the uncle story in the second DLC, which was HILARIOUS!

Manekast

Oct 25, 2017
Byron Bay
Onrush for 75% off. Wow. I love this game; like arcade racers and motorstorm and burnout and crashing and doing airs and takedowns on bikes and trucks?

New tracks just added too. Free.

$25au for Deluxe.

No brainer if you like arcade racers and Codies.

Online I always get games full or almost full.

Oct 27, 2017
How's the BERSERK game?
It was really fun and is worth it if you are a Berserk fan and want to play through some of the stuff from the comic.

It was very bare bones though and had no MP CO OP or split screen and only 8 characters so it was lacking in that regard. The combat was very crunchy compared to other musou though, it had tons of blood and decapitation which was really awesome.

Over all i recommend it if you can get it discounted and know what you are getting into.

It's really annoying they don't discount Vita games like they used to. They are discounting PS3 games more than Vita ones.
Truely annoying.

I have so many games I still want to get and annoys me how much they are ignoring it even though it is getting discontinued in a couple of months.

God damn you Sony.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Prices for these Yakuza PS3 games are good, but i must resist. We'll see all of them on PS4 with higher resolution and 60fps next year.

Horst Fear

Banned
Jul 30, 2018
Bought Killing Floor VR and Arizona Sunshine, hope its getting colder here in Germany. Playing with a Headset at 20°C or more sucks

Tifone

Oct 27, 2017
Onrush for 75% off. Wow. I love this game; like arcade racers and motorstorm and burnout and crashing and doing airs and takedowns on bikes and trucks?

New tracks just added too. Free.

$25au for Deluxe.

No brainer if you like arcade racers and Codies.

Online I always get games full or almost full.

Nice, maybe it's time for me to get it

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Deluxe version of Onrush is still not worth it, just a few cosmetic items. Standard edition is fine.

It's a shame The Exorcist is VR only, the game looks great.

Heckler456

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
XCOM 2 War of the Chosen finally in a sale, too bad the game still isn't (sufficiently) fixed on the consoles or I would've bought it.
Myeah... I bought the base version of Xcom 2 a while ago, and loved playing it. But hearing that War of the Chosen performs even worse, and after finishing the game with the long-as-fuck loadtimes and terrible performance on that last mission, makes me not want to buy it.

Yaqza

Oct 27, 2017
Well, it's not the first time it's been discounted. Is it really that bad? God damn, I don't want to reward shoddy porting job but I love Xcom 2 despite all its flaws...

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, it's not the first time it's been discounted. Is it really that bad? God damn, I don't want to reward shoddy porting job but I love Xcom 2 despite all its flaws...
I'm in the same boat, I really liked the original game despite poor performance and loading times in later missions, but from what I've seen and read (on multiple sites) WotC console port is beyond shitty - performance is even worse, new bugs were introduced and some people are reporting crashes and corrupted saves.

Yaqza

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in the same boat, I really liked the original game despite poor performance and loading times in later missions, but from what I've seen and read (on multiple sites) WotC console port is beyond shitty - performance is even worse, new bugs were introduced and some people are reporting crashes and corrupted saves.
Eeeh, so Blind Squirrel (the developer behind it) bungled the job. I know I shouldn't, but I'll probably give in. Temptation is too strong.