• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
This makes me wonder, what happened to his fortune after the snap? Stark Industries must be in shambles after the snap, and he's living in the country.

He was married to Pepper and they had daughter, his fortune and Industries went to them. Stark Industries is still around in the MCU, just doubtful Marvel will do a lot with them. Maybe during Armor Wars there is some tie-ins?

Tony's a selfish prick - they could've easily snapped everyone back the second Thanos snapped them away, but Tony needs his precious daughter (forget the fact that she could still be born), so billions of people have to suffer for 5 years, and also when people come back. But hey, he gets his daughter! What about all the people that never got to be born due to the snap? Selfish prick!

What?

Snap at end of Infinity War destroyed the gauntlet, rendering it useless and they had no means to make gauntlet of their own then and there. No snapping without magical gauntlet that enables stones to do that. Everyone thought all was lost and kinda started to do their own thing to live out their lives, it's when Tony settled down with Pepper.

Snap Hulk did in Endgame brought people back, reversing snap from Infinity War, and second snap by Tony erased Thanos and his forces from existence, sacrificing himself as it was only way to stop Thanos and snap from happening in their universe. At the end Tony's daughter and others got to exist.

How exactly Tony was selfish in this scenario? He had a lot selfish moments, but I don't see how events in these two movies was him being selfish.

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
Ok first; that's just fucking cringe through and through
Second, how about no, and don't ruin what was a powerful and significant moment for the mcu?

vhoanox

Oct 25, 2017
Vietnam
But he made ~ $100m on Endgame alone lol. He undoubtedly is the most popular character on MCU, but Disney in no hurry to bring him back so soon.

I bet he will be back in 7 or 10 years for Secret Wars.

Deimos

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Direct Fuck You to Vision.

vhoanox

Oct 25, 2017
Vietnam
Not try to get into fandom war.

If you spend more than 3 days on this forum, you will know which is the worst lol.

It's Star Wars.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
The idea of bringing back Tony Stark is beyond ridiculous considering how much it'd undermine Avengers: Endgame and Spider-Man: Far From Home. I'm not doubting that Marvel would bring RDJ back for a movie or something that would be for nothing more than a few scenes that's clearly a possibility but getting this whole ass billboard with an awful hashtag by the way (lmao) is such a waste of money. It's time to let go of Tony Stark.

jobrro

The Fallen
Nov 19, 2017
That is on the level of restore the Snyderverse. Pretty much certain he will be back at some point, but not as a main character, and possibly an alternate version or in a flashback.

I doubt Marvel wanted Tony/RDJ or Cap/Evans to leave. The actors were just tired of playing the same character for a decade and adhering to the Marvel hustle schedule. Marvel probably tired of paying massive bucks for them too (not sure about Evans but RDJ would have been expensive).

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Stuff like this makes me sooooo worried for w/e horrible stuff will be posted when these people figure out who Iron Heart is.

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
I don't really care about this but it seems like a harmless thing. Don't really understand the tone of this topic

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bring him back as a zombie and pull in the worst elements of his character to really show them. All the substance abuse.