• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Boy I'm pretty done with the whole primal thing. Ready for the new theme.
I like this season, but I also got really bored with it early on. I hope next season is a bit more traditional in all honesty. I'm just a bit tired of gold and bounties and powers and crafting and NPC enemies and creatures. I'd just like something that changes the moment to moment gameplay for everyone. I guess the flooded map could've been that if whirlpools didn't break in like week 3 and never get fixed.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
used fortnite.gg and tried to search for safes for over an hour and didn't find one. i know they stopped making sound. just didn't find any.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
used fortnite.gg and tried to search for safes for over an hour and didn't find one. i know they stopped making sound. just didn't find any.
Craggy cliffs is pretty good. The two westernmost buildings (not incl. the one on the cliff) can have them. Not in every game, but fairly often. One is in one of the small bedrooms on the second floor (the westernmost building), a second one is in the bedroom on third floor, by the desk (the building next to that)

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I wish Lyra would have came out before Etheria, I was on the fence about Etheria and I missed her. Hopefully she'll be back in 30 days

Also, I don't know the conversion off the top of my head, but isn't 12 Euros quite a bit more than 12 USD? Is that normal for Fortnite?

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If you want the stuff from the pass, doing the 3 daily quests + creative AFK XP would get you to 78, doing rare quests on top of that would probably get you to 100. There's definitely still time if you want the stuff
Thanks I'll give it a shot.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
Craggy cliffs is pretty good. The two westernmost buildings (not incl. the one on the cliff) can have them. Not in every game, but fairly often. One is in one of the small bedrooms on the second floor (the westernmost building), a second one is in the bedroom on third floor, by the desk (the building next to that)
I treid there. maybe with your descriptions i'll have better luck next time, thanks.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I treid there. maybe with your descriptions i'll have better luck next time, thanks.
It can take a few games for them to appear, but those are the only locations I remember for sure. And actually, there is a third safe in CC. Same west side of Craggy Cliff, the third remaining house where the attic has a treasure chest on the bed. Behind there's a chair that can have an ammo box on it. Beside it there can be a safe, IIRC

DarkWish

Oct 27, 2017
Virginia
The new LTM is annoying. If I squad up with someone, they just run off and do their own thing and get killed. And then there's those that just try and kill you. I was getting to the end and almost had all the parts at the helicopter. Someone came running up to me when I emoted to join the squad and they came right next to me like they were going to emote and then boom shotgun to the face and I'm dead. I tried to play with a friend but it splits us up and even using Discord to try and coordinate, it was still difficult. This is going to be challenging.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
New LTM is bad. It's a technical mess ("partially resolved" my ass, did you mean multiple people lagging out each game and it being a lag fest for everyone who manages to stay in) and also awfully implemented, despite being a decent idea on paper

Last edited:

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I enjoyed the new ltm, completed both modes after 2 tries each but it is very bad for lagging and rubber banding.

I just wonder why the performance is so bad, you have less players than a normal march so what is the issue?

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
NBA Team Battles site is up.

nbateambattles.fortnite.com

The battle is on!

Join one of the teams and lead it to the victory!

Spray and Banner for doing challenges.
3rd place team gets 100 V-Bucks.
2nd place team gets 300 V-Bucks.
1st place team gets 500 V-Bucks and a Championship Trophy Back Bling.

The number of people who can get V-Bucks per team is capped at 15,000 "teammates", but there's no limit on the number of "fans" who can still get the cosmetic stuff.

Lakers, Bulls, and Warriors have already hit the 15,000 "teammate" cap.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
NBA Team Battles site is up.

nbateambattles.fortnite.com

The battle is on!

Join one of the teams and lead it to the victory!

Spray and Banner for doing challenges.
3rd place team gets 100 V-Bucks.
2nd place team gets 300 V-Bucks.
1st place team gets 500 V-Bucks and a Championship Trophy Back Bling.

The number of people who can get V-Bucks per team is capped at 15,000 "teammates", but there's no limit on the number of "fans" who can still get the cosmetic stuff.

Lakers, Bulls, and Warriors have already hit the 15,000 "teammate" cap.
Spurs fan, but holy crap, they have the least amount of followers. Time to be a traitor and go for the Raptors.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Joined up with the Knicks since they seem to be closing in on the 15k number. What a weird event lol. I doubt I'll end up getting anything.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
You can do the challenges on any platform. You just have to install, claim it, and uninstall, I'd imagine a lot of Windows PCs would at least be able to boot up the game
giphy.gif

So you can install Fortnite on PC, claim it and then complete the challenges anywhere?
Just booted Epic's launcher for the first time (MacOS) in awhile and was greeted with the below..

abloahbjyk.png

..have since tried redownloading, installing and updating but it just greets me with the same thing on launch.

Perfect timing lol.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
giphy.gif

So you can install Fortnite on PC, claim it and then complete the challenges anywhere?
Yes. That's how all challenge packs work, I once bought a challenge pack on Switch b/c I had spare credit on there, and then did the challenges to get the V-Bucks on PC (which is where I actually play Fortnite).

As long as you have a Windows PC that can at least boot up the game and go to the item shop, you can get this pack

Can I progress in these Street Shadow Challenges on any platform?
Yes, once the Challenges are unlocked, you can make progress in them on any platform. They can be completed on any platform as well.

Also, Geforce Now will work to claim this pack, which has a free tier, so you can also claim this on MacOS, Android, and iOS if you're willing to jump through that hoop.

Fortnite FAQ | Frequently Asked Questions - Epic Games Store

Please read the Fortnite FAQ for answers to your frequently asked questions from Epic Games Store.

Eintopf

Jul 8, 2018
UK
Here's some advice for the legendary quest: Go to the pit LTM and pick up a shockwave grenade and a grapple gun. Jump down into the pit, run to the nearest wall, use the grenade and whilst you're in the air, use the grapple gun and try to stay airborne for as long as possible. It's easy to do and doesn't take long at all.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Brie Larson just put out a Fortnite video and at one point whoever edited it forgot to blur their usernames, so I hope she doesn't get blasted with a million friend requests, lol.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Yes. That's how all challenge packs work, I once bought a challenge pack on Switch b/c I had spare credit on there, and then did the challenges to get the V-Bucks on PC (which is where I actually play Fortnite).

As long as you have a Windows PC that can at least boot up the game and go to the item shop, you can get this pack

Also, Geforce Now will work to claim this pack, which has a free tier, so you can also claim this on MacOS, Android, and iOS if you're willing to jump through that hoop.

Fortnite FAQ | Frequently Asked Questions - Epic Games Store

Please read the Fortnite FAQ for answers to your frequently asked questions from Epic Games Store.
🙏 Thank you so much for the heads up on this all. Couldn't fix the Epic launcher issue so just downloaded GeForce Now free and it worked a treat. Popped on the PS5 and the missions are all there. That's super cool, really appreciate it.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Here's some advice for the legendary quest: Go to the pit LTM and pick up a shockwave grenade and a grapple gun. Jump down into the pit, run to the nearest wall, use the grenade and whilst you're in the air, use the grapple gun and try to stay airborne for as long as possible. It's easy to do and doesn't take long at all.

did they take out the shockwave grenade lmao
i cant find it anywhere in this pit loadout select place.

Eintopf

Jul 8, 2018
UK
did they take out the shockwave grenade lmao
i cant find it anywhere in this pit loadout select place.
It sucks if they did. The second easiest thing to do is to use a shockwave grenade and land on a bouncy umbrella or some tires. As long as you don't touch the ground, it'll still count as time in the air.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
It sucks if they did. The second easiest thing to do is to use a shockwave grenade and land on a bouncy umbrella or some tires. As long as you don't touch the ground, it'll still count as time in the air.

Thanks for telling me this, you can combine it in Team Rumble with your Glider; throw Shock Grenade, glide to an Umbrella / Tires, bounce repeatedly.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Got Ruby Shadows a little while ago. Friend got me Grim Fable.

Friend and I tried Squads for the first time, with some strangers. We won twice in a row.

Also completed all of the NBA challenges so far.

Good day.

Last edited:

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Dangit between the dark red riding hood and now a vampire hunter cowboy lady, Epic is gonna bankrupt me.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Zero Point Catwoman >>>>> Zero Point Batman.

It's such a cool design. I'm actually really happy with hers, Raven and Beastboy's designs in this game. Hopefully the original Batman skin does return at some point because the Zero Point skins is kinda meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.