• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
So you'll either need to watch on HBO Max or wait to see the movie on D+ a few years from now.

There%27s_Three_Actually_Banner.jpg

Purchasing a physical copy

LDNStateOfMind

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Due to pre-existing contracts in place, "Free Guy" will be going to HBO Max to stream at a later date in the United States, whereas internationally, we should expect "Free Guy" to be coming to Disney+ later this year.

So ROW it'll be on Disney+ this year i take it.

Xavien

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 3, 2017
Due to pre-existing contracts in place, "Free Guy" will be going to HBO Max to stream at a later date in the United States, whereas internationally, we should expect "Free Guy" to be coming to Disney+ later this year.

So ROW it'll be on Disney+ this year i take it.

Thank god, so many things dissappear into the Hulu/HBO Max bubbles and become a huge pain to stream for the rest of the world.

Merguson

Oct 25, 2017
It might end up on Crave in Canada. Crave had the pay 1 window for 20th Century Fox studios movies.

It's been almost a year since the last movie so the licensing might have expired. Not sure.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
It'll only go to HBO Max in the US, it seems INTL wise, it'll be on D+.

I'll just get the 4KBR copy since everyone loves it.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
HBO Max has been absolutely amazing(The app is trash) during this pandemic. Thanks dad for the login plug šŸ˜‚