Jun 8, 2019
EqXKKGM.jpg

tz2y7wj.jpg

RGLPDMd.jpg

mHYw5cW.jpg

0xVcxpD.jpg

IQWDEwQ.jpg

Releases: 24 November, 2021

Marvel Studios' "Hawkeye" stars Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, who teams up with another well-known archer from the Marvel comics, Kate Bishop, played by Hailee Steinfeld. The cast also includes Vera Farmiga, Fra Fee, Tony Dalton, Zahn McClarnon, Brian d'Arcy James and newcomer Alaqua Cox as Maya Lopez. "Hawkeye" is helmed by Rhys Thomas and directing duo Bert and Bertie.

t7JHGmp.jpg

Releases: December 17, 2021

With Spider-Man's identity now revealed, our friendly neighborhood web-slinger is unmasked and no longer able to separate his normal life as Peter Parker from the high stakes of being a superhero. When Peter asks for help from Doctor Strange, the stakes become even more dangerous, forcing him to discover what it truly means to be Spider-Man.

For Discussions for No Way Home Leaks Speculation please go to the thread below made by VorpalNonsense

www.resetera.com

Spider-Man: No Way Home [SPOILERS] - Leaks Discussion Thread Spoiler - Entertainment - Comics

SPOILERS It's not very fair to people desiring to avoid leaks to have to tip-toe through the minefield that is the current trailer thread. That thread has become more about leaks than about the trailer, and I noticed multiple members complain who wish to avoid spoilers. Let's try to contain...

gZHKhHR.jpg

U6TEDoo.jpg

Releases: May 6, 2022

Following the events of Avengers: Endgame (2019), WandaVision (2021), and the first season of Loki (2021), Dr. Stephen Strange's continuing research on the Time Stone is hindered by a friend-turned-enemy, resulting in Strange unleashing unspeakable evil

QxQ0igX.jpg

Releases: July 8, 2022

4OuYdQW.jpg

Releases March 30, 2022

p0e1CUq.jpg

Releases August 17, 2022

Jiejqri.jpg

Releases June 8, 2022

vIszZxS.jpg

Releases: November 11, 2022

M2GcsRQ.jpg

Releases sometime in 2022

eP1K6pV.jpg

Releases: Holiday 2022

3CSVUev.jpg

MNtPerP.jpg

Releases: July 28, 2023

jJiUavj.jpg

Releases: May 5, 2023

oopeq2A.jpg

Releases: February 17, 2023

5byZuq4.jpg

OJr86Hn.jpg

WtEWUsp.jpg

Dk18aCk.jpg

guDLK6Y.jpg

zyMC8Ab.jpg

ueJgNEt.jpg

6qbGDNp.jpg

MA8VHSd.jpg

P0PdEzo.jpg

dH8Av9v.jpg

669s3tR.jpg

aXCV1zv.jpg

MCU Spoiler Free disscussion can be held at the thread made by Neoxon linked below.

www.resetera.com

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| Is This Canon? (LGBTQIA+ Lives Matter) Entertainment - Comics - OT

When it comes to spoilers, please tag any spoilers for movies or episodes of Disney+ shows for a week following their release as well as information on upcoming projects not in official marketing materials. Likewise, anything publicly advertised by Marvel Studios (&/or Sony Pictures, in...

Last edited:
RULES
OP
OP
Helix

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
RULES:

OBVIOUSLY BY VIRTUE OF BEING ON THIS SITE, MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW THE RULES AND CODE OF CONDUCT ESTABLISHED HERE, ANY VIOLATION OF THOSE ARE SUBJECT TO STRICT MODERATION FROM THE MOD/ADMIN TEAM.

ADDITIONALLY:

1. THIS THREAD WILL FOLLOW AN OPEN SPOILER POLICY, SO THOSE WHO WISH TO STAY AWAY FROM LEAKS ARE ENCOURAGED TO EITHER PUT THIS THREAD ON IGNORE OR ENTER AT YOUR OWN VOILTION. POSTERS CAN USE SPOILER TAGS IF THEY SO CHOOSE BUT THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO.

2. YOU ARE ADVISED TO ONLY SHARE CREDIBLE LEAKS AND PROPERLY SOURCE YOUR CONTENT.

3. IF YOU ARE DISCUSSING LEAKS FROM TOYS OR ANY OTHER MERCHANDISE MATERIAL RELATED TO THE MOVIES OR TV SHOW, ENSURE IF THEY ARE RELEVANT TO THE MOVIE AND USE APPROPRIATE DISCRETION IF YOU SO CHOOSE.

4. ENSURE THAT DISCUSSION ABOUT LEAKS, RUMORS AND SPECUALTION BASED ON THE SAME ARE CONTAINED WITHIN THIS THREAD SO AS TO ENSURE A SPOILER FREE MESSAGE BOARD EXPERIENCE FOR MEMBERS WHO WOULD LIKE TO NOT BE AWARE OF SUCH INFORMATION.

Last edited:

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People can't complain (in good faith) if they come in here, it's literally blockable due to the account settings if you want to block spoiler threads.
On topic, good God am I looking forward to Kingpin's return to the MCU if it happens.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
People can't complain if they come in here, it's literally blockable due to the account settings if you want to block spoiler threads.
On topic, good God am I looking forward to Kingpin's return to the MCU if it happens.
Yeah, I suggested it to Helix as a solution to prevent future Marvel spoiler threads getting posted for people who want to avoid spoilers and so we can have a space to discuss leaks/rumors without it being a problem
Thank god a Marvel leak thread
I know right!

OP
OP
Helix

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019

maybe its nothing? maybe its a confirmation of him being in the series? regardless he has retweeted Hawkeye stuff before but this time it just seems real

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'm honestly surprised this thread didn't already exist.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Since this is a spoiler thread, do any of you care about the lack of spoiler inserts for this thread? Or do we still use them but put in the spoiler tag what it's referencing? Like, yes we're going to spend time actively and openly discussing leaks/rumors but I'm just curious as to what we want to do spoiler tag wise in this thread (for longterm use of course, it's better to establish some principle now rather than later)

Mochino

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Since this is a spoiler thread, do any of you care about the lack of spoiler inserts for this thread? Or do we still use them but put in the spoiler tag what it's referencing? Like, yes we're going to spend time actively and openly discussing leaks/rumors but I'm just curious as to what we want to do spoiler tag wise in this thread (for longterm use of course, it's better to establish some principle now rather than later)
I feel like it's probably fine to just discuss openly? Hard to imagine anyone who comes into a thread like this is going to be choosey about the series they want leaks for.

OP
OP
Helix

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
I feel like it's probably fine to just discuss openly? Hard to imagine anyone who comes into a thread like this is going to be choosey about the series they want leaks for.

this is what I was thinking, if we all agree on a majority then that's the way we go forward.

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
I only access era on phone and it's a hassle to spoiler tag stuff, lol. I vote for no spoiler tabs here.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
What are everyone's Tobey and Andrew hype levels?
AppropriateBoilingArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif

Side note: I am amazed that Marvel/Sony didn't figure out a plan to drop all of the Spider-Man movies onto D+ before No Way Home. I know the plan is already done and it's just a waiting game and waiting on them to decide what day they wanna do so but I thought that they'd definitely have it on there already. Hell, there's even a new 4K UHD re-release happening for both movies lol

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Great idea for a thread, thanks for making this OP!

Open spoilers seem fine to me. Like obv if someone WANTS to tag something they post I'm not gonna throw a fit lol, but yeah if you're coming in here you shouldn't expect people tip-toeing around

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Side topic: I wonder how much Kingpin is in Hawkeye. I feel like, assuming the rumors are true and Vincent D'Onofrio isn't messing with the fans, I wonder how much of a presence he's gonna have in this show. It would obviously over shadow pretty much everything else in the show even if Hailee Steinfield is total star in the show, people will automatically gravitate towards the Kingpin hype lol

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Side topic: I wonder how much Kingpin is in Hawkeye. I feel like, assuming the rumors are true and Vincent D'Onofrio isn't messing with the fans, I wonder how much of a presence he's gonna have in this show. It would obviously over shadow pretty much everything else in the show even if Hailee Steinfield is total star in the show, people will automatically gravitate towards the Kingpin hype lol

It's a pretty small role in the comic - he basically uses his position and power to send all the crime orgs in NY to hunt down and kill Hawkeye. If he's in the show it'll probably be just in the one episode where we've seen Clint and Kate dressed up for a party.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
It's a pretty small role in the comic - he basically uses his position and power to send all the crime orgs in NY to hunt down and kill Hawkeye. If he's in the show it'll probably be just in the one episode where we've seen Clint and Kate dressed up for a party.
I really need to get into Marvel's comics. I read DC Comics but man, I really need to start reading Marvel's stuff lol. Also, even if it's one episode, it's still gonna be hype as fuck

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Well in the second season of Daredevil he's only in... 1? episode and its still pretty much the most memorable scene in the season for me bar some Punisher badass moments.
I'm finally watching Season 3 of DD now and he's just so perfect. Disney would be a fool to not bring him back, heck... give him his own show. He captivates me when he shows up even if he's not saying/doing anything. Its pretty much the most perfect casting in any Marvel show, in my opinion.

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
I really need to get into Marvel's comics. I read DC Comics but man, I really need to start reading Marvel's stuff lol. Also, even if it's one episode, it's still gonna be hype as fuck

the Hawkeye run this series is loosely adapted from is a great one to start with, you don't need much context and it's a blast.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Well in the second season of Daredevil he's only in... 1? episode and its still pretty much the most memorable scene in the season for me bar some Punisher badass moments.
I'm finally watching Season 3 of DD now and he's just so perfect. Disney would be a fool to not bring him back, heck... give him his own show. He captivates me when he shows up even if he's not saying/doing anything. Its pretty much the most perfect casting in any Marvel show, in my opinion.
Fucking agreed. His presence alone speaks volumes, that's how good the casting is. It's fucking insane.
the Hawkeye run this series is loosely adapted from is a great one to start with, you don't need much context and it's a blast.
I've been debating on picking it up actually. Currently, I have House Of X sitting next to me, so I'm kinda debating on reading that

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
YES THE SON OF A BOXER

Pretty much the only scene I remember from S2, and that isn't a criticism as such

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York

"I grew up…a lot of that's in my life. I'm only hard of hearing, so I'm not deaf. I thought it was just a really wonderful thing, cause it is, it's always been a part of Clint's character in the comics, and we found a way to make it a truthful entry point for his life and how it affects it life. And now, there is a wonderful vulnerability that comes in. There's a lot of ties into other characters because of it, in a fun way, in a negative way, in a positive way, it's really really interesting there. I found it to be quite a dynamic, interesting….sometimes an obstacle, sometimes an asset not being able to hear."

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
The test screening leak of Spiderman seems to be very accurate according to the Trailer. Which means soft reboot for Spiderman so he can be shipped off to Sony which is sad...