• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ShadowFox08

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
Last edited:

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
Only way I see myself playing this game if it doesn't have a campaign. Im an avid fan of MP but SP has always been what hooks me.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Hold onto your butts

1446737766-4.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't expect it not to.

Hold onto your butts

1446737766-4.jpg
Was made by a different dev on a schedule so tight the game doesn't work without a day one patch who had no prior experience with the series. And I loved it until I got an Xbox One even with that.

No way Activision will treat a Switch port the same way, usually it's handled in house anyway for Nintendo stuff. I half expect it to be a different game given the hardware though unless the engine is the same (their version, not WWII engine)

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I still don't understand how a Battle Royale game would be (seemingly) easier to port to the Switch than the normal multiplayer

OP
OP
ShadowFox08

ShadowFox08

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
Frame rate is probably more interesting. Another facet of the last gen Black Ops 3 ports was that the frame rate was a far cry from the series' typical 60fps~ standard.
I know 360 was 30fps. Was it a stable 60fps on xbone and ps4?

If they can get it at 720p docked with 60fps, I'll be happy. As long as it looks better than ghosts on Wii u. Hopefully the CPU isn't too much of a factor for this game.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It wouldn't be hard to slide an insert into an empty switch case to screw with people.

AxkilAvenger

Banned
Apr 8, 2018
Nintendo Voice Chat people made it sound like it's a lock on Switch. They didn't give any reasons mind you but the dude that said it sounded pretty confident

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Does Switch have a game that has to be online all the time or its game modes are primarily online? How does that work when you're traveling in portable mode? The only one I kind think of is Splatoon 2

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
It has DQX, which is a straight up MMO, and it's about to get a streaming-only version of PSO2. If that isn't capable, I don't know what is.
So when you're not in a wi-fi area or somehow connected to the internet I don't know how you would do it in portable mode traveling....Im assuming those games are unplayable.

banter

Jan 12, 2018
What a shame that it's not true, BLOPS 2 on Wii U was great though... Perfect no screen peeping couch multiplayer and you could couch multiplayer online too. People who used wii remotes were insanely good too. The last good COD IMO (haven't tried WWII).