• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
the-new-catwoman-batman-rooftop-sex-the-costumes-mostly-stay-on.jpg

3ea4221cc0c4607f0e50c697d9fb3368._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg

So yeah, they're just being fucking weird about this specific thing

Ollie would go downtown all night for Canary and you know it.

deadman322

Oct 29, 2017
this is the company that pulled a mature book because it had a faint outline of a bat-a-wang. they need to keep their violent vigilante appropriate for the youngens.

Eblo

Oct 25, 2017
did bruce timm sneak in and add this to the script when no one was looking

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Batman beats people into a pulp left and right = ok

Batman eats pussy = woah we need to sell toys!

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
Really feels like a missed opportunity. They can just make a toy of Batman going down on Catwoman.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Patrick Shumacker, the showrunner, has been on Word Balloon (an interview podcast) many times regarding this show and has always said that there have been things here and there which he had to take out, but that overall he's been shocked at how much he has been able to include. I don't think this is going to end up with DC being massive prudes who ruin the show, and the first two seasons really do go places I wouldn't have thought that DC was OK with, which was good to see.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Damn. I didn't realize men were still insecure about this.

As the resident Bruce/Selina shipper Batman expert, I can tell you that DC is wrong.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They should lean into this with an entire episode about how villains like the Joker eat the pussy and have much healthier sex lives than the hero.

Oct 26, 2017
this is the company that pulled a mature book because it had a faint outline of a bat-a-wang. they need to keep their violent vigilante appropriate for the youngens.
Well, it seems they made it clear that their market is selling toys/backpacks/stuff to kids. So, the comics and cartoons are just an advertisement tool to this end.
And god help us presenting American kids with anything less than 1950's alpha male Batman.

Last edited:

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Wait

There was a whole bit where the tiny guys ex wife was dating a guy with a long tongue. And they made a joke about it then.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Like hell. This coming from the same show that was too cowardly to show the threesome between possessed Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman? Shit, Diana probably held Bruce's head down there.