• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
May 31, 2018
It just looks so…good! The features (that require a subscription), the machine quality, the workout quality that, judging by YouTube reviews, seems leagues ahead of Nautilus/Bowflex, etc. The Mirror and Tempo aren't the all-in-one machine that I like. I also cant find any benefits from them that are better than the Tonal. I'm not trying to join the WWE or power lift at the Olympics, so I don't have a goal of looking like Bautista or anything.

Anybody have any experience with them? Anything you'd better recommend?

The only thing that is in the back of my mind is it has been out for a little while. It seems like it might be due for an imminent refresh considering it doesn't have WiFi 6 and has an older Bluetooth standard. Also, delivery isn't for 3-5 weeks.

I use a Bowflex HVT now. It has been good, but I just don't think it's working for me as I thought. I also considered a Force USA G12, but if I can get the same or close to the same workout with the Tonal I can't imagine why I'd stick that big thing on my floor!