• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
They've created a paradox? If they're exclusive then they're not multiplatform, surely? Unless I'm missing something.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
This shit is not gonna end well. MS and Sony just moneyhatting one after another. This shit needs to stop.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
honestly, what the fuck do you even do if your competitor is this cut-throat

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
That FF16 thread is gonna be a fucking eruption of console warring

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This generation is already proving to be exhausting and we don't even have launch dates yet. Sony and MS are just gonna spend the whole gen trying to fuck each other over instead of trying to improve things for their own consumers, huh?

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Hmm.

He's just trying to poke fun at the phrasing. He means deals like Tomb Raider, like Microsoft eariler.

Well I was poking fun at the phrasing, but I do also not really understand what it means. There's a few different things it could be referring to (several interpretations others have posted).

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not worried as someone who is planning to build a PC and pick up the PS5, but I didn't expect next gen to kick off like this. Not like this senpai.

Status
Not open for further replies.