May 31, 2022
TheWrap has reported that there's a YouTube series for Diablo IV, episode 1 was released on June 13th and new episodes will premiere every Tuesday at 9 AM PT on the Diablo YouTube channel:

www.thewrap.com

Diablo IV Launches YouTube Series With Chloe Grace Moretz Crafting Her Character

Chloe Grace Moretz crafts her own Diablo IV character in a first-look at a new YouTube series hosted by Khleo Thomas.

Blizzard Entertainment is kicking off a new "Diablo 4"-themed gaming show on YouTube that'll feature celebrities and other notable people taking a swing at "Diablo 4" with specially designed sets as the backdrop. Think of it as the professionally produced side of the YouTube "let's play" format taken to the extreme, and TheWrap has an early look at the first episode.

It will be hosted by gamer and actor Khleo Thomas alongside a revolving lineup of special guests that will kick off with Chloe Grace Moretz. You can check out the series on the "Diablo" YouTube page.

Beyond celebs creating characters in and playing "Diablo," there will be a "twist" each episode and a post-dungeon recap interview. There will also be a game developer on standby to help the talent along, should the need arise.

"Hosting Diablo Dungeon Crawl and battling through hordes of demons with Chloe, Anfernee and Marcus was so fun. Diablo's always been the kind of game that is more fun with friends, even if you die three times in a row," said Thomas. "Really excited for everyone to see it!"

"I've been a huge gamer ever since I was little so getting the opportunity to participate in Dungeon Crawl was a dream," said Chloe Grace Moretz. "I love that I was able to geek out with my fellow gamers and immerse myself in the world of 'Diablo IV'; it's a side of me that not many people get to see."

New episodes will premiere Tuesdays at 9 a.m. PT on the "Diablo" YouTube channel. On June 13, the guest of honor will be Chloe Grace Moretz, followed by Anfernee Simons on June 20 and Marcus Scribner on June 27.

Episode 1:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99QbDBHA3y4

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I've heard her talk a few times about how into gaming she is, especially growing up with a bunch of brothers. This is super cool

Bengraven