• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I was watching Cobra Kai and Tanner Buchanan was giving me Anakin Skywalker vibes

a6292fb0a25484af7243eeac8b4506fe.jpg

2021-01-08+At+Large+-+Tanner+Buchanan+-+101ND850-1229+C+WEB.jpg

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
I'll say Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo & Donald Glover as Lando. But, I don't know. Seems like they could do a good job.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
OP, no no no. Cobra Kai is fine but he is terrible, Hayden is Alec Guiness in comparison 😅

Millie Bobbie Brown would probably be the in choice these days maybe.

Winter Soldier guy is trying to escape from the Luke lookalike.

Oct 27, 2017
OT
Jennifer Lawrence as Han Solo.
Florence Pugh as Leia.
Justice Smith as Luke Skywalker.
David Harewood as Obi-Wan.
Awkwafina as Lando Calrissian.
Tilda Swinton as the Emperor.
Elizabeth Debicki as both the voice and the actor inside the suit for Darth Vader Moeder.
Natasha Lyonne as the voice of Yoda.

PT
Kristen Stewart as Anakin Skywalker.
Daniel Kaluuya as Obi-Wan.
Ray Fisher as Padman.
Ming-Na Wen as Qui-gon Jinn.
Tilda Swinton as Sheev.
Natasha Lyonne as the voice of Yoda.
Salma Hayek as Mace Windu.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Prequels with MCU actors (no main actors crossing over like Samuel L Jackson or Natalie Portman..)

Anakin/Darth Vader - Sebastian Stan (right amount of charm and darkness, has a decent resemblance to his on screen son, played by Hamill)
Qui Gon Jinn - Jude Law (looking like young Dumbledore)
Obi Wan - Tom Hiddleston (I can imagine him saying 'hello there', imo he has the right amount of smugness, swagger and likeability)
Padme - Jenna Coleman (she's Bucky's date in Captain America, she plays Clara in Doctor Who, Queen Victoria and Melia in Xenoblade, I can see that)
Count Dooku - Ben Kingsley
Mace Windu - Djimon Hounsou
Jango Fett - Karl Urban
Darth Maul - A stunt man yeah, but Benedict Cumberbatch says his cool lines in the trailers. He only has 1 line in the movie.
Palpatine - Toby Jones (would play it differently from Mcdirmind, but I think he could pull of the duality and hammyness)

OP
OP
SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Prequels with MCU actors (no main actors crossing over like Samuel L Jackson or Natalie Portman..)

Anakin/Darth Vader - Sebastian Stan (right amount of charm and darkness, has a decent resemblance to his on screen son, played by Hamill)
Qui Gon Jinn - Jude Law (looking like young Dumbledore)
Obi Wan - Tom Hiddleston (I can imagine him saying 'hello there', imo he has the right amount of smugness, swagger and likeability)
Padme - Jenna Coleman (she's Bucky's date in Captain America, she plays Clara in Doctor Who, Queen Victoria and Melia in Xenoblade, I can see that)
Count Dooku - Ben Kingsley
Mace Windu - Djimon Hounsou
Jango Fett - Karl Urban
Darth Maul - A stunt man yeah, but Benedict Cumberbatch says his cool lines in the trailers. He only has 1 line in the movie.
Palpatine - Toby Jones (would play it differently from Mcdirmind, but I think he could pull of the duality and hammyness)
I can get behind most of these. Jude Law as Qui Gon... ehhh, maybe.

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019
I think I can speak for all of us when I say that James Corden would 100% be cast as Jar Jar Binks for a modern day adaptation