• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
Its a shame, Exiles wasn't freely available when Phase 4 was still in the planning phase.

captnpeggy.jpg

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
026B19F5-3789-4B03-96BB-77567CE63B89.jpeg

Indeed. Part of me just wished that it was Blink's team instead of Uatu anchoring these What If stories like Captain Carter in the MCU as that is basically their schtick in the comics. That's not gonna happen though as the Exiles are deep into the mutant-side of the universe.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully we get serialized series not set in the mcu like idk a superhero team show in its own universe to allow more creative freedom

(Don't give me that the Multiverse makes it canon you know what i mean)

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how much of this will be connected to Loki, in the sense of these being nexus events or something.

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking finally, it was my hope with the creation of Disney+. Animated shows of marvel like the classic TAS.

Nov 27, 2020
You know what could make a good animated show set in the MCU? Actually show us that post-snap Avengers team of Captain America, Black Widow, Captain Marvel, War Machine, Rocket, Okoye, and Nebula. Doesn't even have to be the original voices, it's just a cool and interesting team to see having adventures…including off Earth.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
That's the thing, the old guard responsible for a lot of that is gone. It was because of Perlmutter and Loeb they decided to cheap things out with the lowest possible effort and budget. Feige being in charge now, quality shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Oh God I fucking hope so. Marvel's animation slate the last decade has been fucking dismal outside of MODOK.

What If's looking like a good step but it's also clearly a Marvel Studios MCU move. What I'm hoping for is more quality efforts branching outwards.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Oh God I fucking hope so. Marvel's animation slate the last decade has been fucking dismal outside of MODOK.

What If's looking like a good step but it's also clearly a Marvel Studios MCU move. What I'm hoping for is more quality efforts branching outwards.
MODOK i think is among the first since old guard is gone
Which should be obvious since it's the one with passion and vision in it

If the shows are at least MODOK levels of alright i won't be mad

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
MODOK i think is among the first since old guard is gone
Which should be obvious since it's the one with passion and vision in it

If the shows are at least MODOK levels of alright i won't be mad

IIRC MODOK was the last from the old guard, basically the only one of a bunch of Hulu shows that was completed enough to release. Probably still the outlier because it's abundantly clear Oswalt loves this shit and that was going to carry no matter who was in charge.

(I still haven't seen it yet but just going off what I've heard, also for God's sake Feige make him actual MODOK lmao.)

Even then still looking for Marvel to nail the all-ages stuff as well, though I do appreciate MODOK actually doing something adult-oriented for fucking once, lol.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Peggy with the Super Soldier juice in her veins is just... the hottest fucking thing.

Can't wait for these to start droppin.