• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Found this on Reddit.

xesq86kucdj21.jpg

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Regards that Reddit leak

Erron Blacks design looks interesting. I get the feeling he works for Cetrion and maybe she is the reason for him being so old and still alive.

TrickyPhysics

Oct 28, 2017
Oh my god, that leaked reddit photo has me beyond hyped. This game just looks better and better, these designs keep impressing. My main is back baby!

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
We don't know any character's age in the new timeline except for Cassie Cage, who's 20.

When Raiden did the time reset, it reset back to the first MK tournament which if the character bios still hold true that would mean Cage who was 29 in the original MK1.

MKX takes place according to Boon 25 years after the events of MK1 / 2 / 3 (MK9) which were all a short time period from each other.

If that being the case that would put Cage at 54 which holds up because MK11 is an immediate follow up to the end of MKX.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Well, I guess we know why Erron Black was wearing a mask. He looks like fuckin nobody aha.

And what the hell, they removed Frost's iconic ice hair ?

Status
Not open for further replies.