• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
So I open uber eats and the first thing that popped up was mr beast burger. Now I heard they weren't that great and I knew it was a ghost kitchen so the quality wouldn't be that great. But It was realtivly cheap, so i thought to myself "it can't be be that bad"

It was that bad. That was definitely one of the top 5 worst meals I ever had the discomfort of eating. The seasoned fries looked and tasted like they just took a bucket full of pepper and just dumped it all over. The mr beast burger was just disgusting, but the real offender, was the nashville hot chicken tender sandwich. This was a fucking hard ass brick of disgustingness.

I mean look at this bullshit

tu8sNmo.jpg

Don't be like me and give into your morbid curiosity. If you want a cheap burger, go to Wendy's, McDonalds, or even burger king. just avoid this place at all costs.

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
I know he gives away a lot of money and does stuff for charity and whatever, but he's so damn off-putting I can't watch his videos

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
That's the worst looking burger I've ever seen.

Edit: Apparently it's chicken. My point still stands.

Last edited:

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Most ghost kitchen stuff should be avoided at all costs. Zero quality control, completely false advertising, and it's rarely cheaper than the alternative from a real brick and mortar establishment.

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It can be good, or horrible, it's just random kitchens making this stuff but like

Damn. I've never seen a burger this bad.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
Considering how bad a lot of burgers (especially chicken ones) I've tried in America when visiting are, it's impressive this one looks even worse. Just wow.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
I might have believed you if you said that was a black bean burger (with a lot of pintos mixed in), but chicken? Barf.

Saito

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for helping reinforce my policy of never ordering from ghost kitchen places.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
I mean the one I had was pretty good.

You gotta remember these are all done by ghost kitchens so it's just based on the one near you in terms of quality.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That looks horrifying. Who the hell is Mr. Beast and why does he have a burger chain?

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
Why would you trust food a YouTube personality was involved with?

Edit: your kitchen rag looks just as nasty.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
That Bun looks like it would be thrown out of a school cafeteria

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Tried it once, it was barely 'okay'
Really nothing special at all. It kinda had that taste of an overcooked school cafeteria burger.
Problem with these ghost kitchen/virtual brand orders is that there's no expectation of consistency.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Lol idk what you mean that looks delici- 🤢

Looks deli- 🤢

Lo - 🤢

🤮

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
You got ripped off because I got this the other day and it looked nothing like that. Someone did you dirty.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Unfortunately this is the problem with Ghost Kitchens. There is absolutely no quality control anywhere. Any restaurant can make a burger with the necessary ingredients, slap his logo on it and call it a day.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Its a chicken sandwich. No other ingredients on it? That's one bland looking sandwich haha......

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
The only reason anybody started buying it is because he gave $10,000 to everyone on the first day

Where's my $10,000

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've ordered from them many times, and the food has always been good. The restaurants that make the food vary by location, so likely the place by you that is the MrBeast rep is just garbage

ipitydatfu

Dec 5, 2017
So I open uber eats and the first thing that popped up was mr beast burger. Now I heard they weren't that great and I knew it was a ghost kitchen so the quality wouldn't be that great. But It was realtivly cheap, so i thought to myself "it can't be be that bad"

It was that bad. That was definitely one of the top 5 worst meals I ever had the discomfort of eating. The seasoned fries looked and tasted like they just took a bucket full of pepper and just dumped it all over. The mr beast burger was just disgusting, but the real offender, was the nashville hot chicken tender sandwich. This was a fucking hard ass brick of disgustingness.

I mean look at this bullshit

tu8sNmo.jpg

Don't be like me and give into your morbid curiosity. If you want a cheap burger, go to Wendy's, McDonalds, or even burger king. just avoid this place at all costs.
That's a mondo burger