• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Neural

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
I reported this in the DS3 date leak topic, and it looks like it works as reported by IXI FalcoN:
Holy shit, nice find. Just bought, Darksiders 3 + all DLC is in my download queue now.

So, here it is: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/darksiders-furys-collection-war-and-death/bpr5gfhr9gtz

$39,99 for DS1, 2 & 3 + DLCs. Until they fix it!

7BqT4C1.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Tempting but ima need that darksiders 4 so ima be selective and turn my moral compass on this time(hey at least I'm honest in saying it don't work all the time lol)

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
I dunno if it is definitely a misprice, could just be a way of getting some funds upfront to help finance development.

nikasun :D

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks, bought! Also works for Austria buy going to your store when asked after clicking the link.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
hmmm, normally
Darksiders: Fury's Collection - War and Death only contain 2 games

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4389-CUSA05347_00-DSFURYSBUNDLE001

so it must be an error on MS store.

and this description from MS store
https://www.microsoft.com/en-sa/p/darksiders-furys-collection-war-and-death/bpr5gfhr9gtz?rtc=1

Description
In celebration of the announcement of Darksiders III, Darksiders: Fury's Collection - War and Death presents Darksiders Warmastered Edition and Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition in one package at one great value. The perfect compilation for longtime fans of the franchise and players new to Darksiders, players will take on the role of War - the first, most powerful and most eratic Horseman of the Apocalypse and Death, the most feared and legendary of the Horsemen.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bought it. Insane deal even though it's an error

Any news about x enhanced for ds 1 and 2? I've them on PS4 and they are pro enhanced so don't know where to play them

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
I just see the 1 & 2 remaster collection on that link, is it fixed already? Blades and Whip is 89.99

EDIT: Oh, I see, Blades & Whip appears "in this bundle", and it should not. Insane. Does it actually works?

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017
They've definitely switched the dual-pack with the Blades & Whip Edition of Darksiders III.

Will they honor this or cancel it before Tuesday, 11/27?

Kyzer

Oct 25, 2017
Wish I had an xbox one, they should port this price error to the PS4

Am I allowed to say that

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Err, this is just Darksiders 1 and 2? At least according to the description.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
Okay so I can confirm it also works for Europe. I switch to the French store, same error, I bought it and I now own all three items in the bundle, including the Blades & Whip edition of DS III. Thanks for the tip!

Err, this is just Darksiders 1 and 2? At least according to the description.
Yes, according to the description, because that's what this bundle usually is. But if you look at the bottom, DS3 is actually also included in the bundle, that's the mistake here.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
Moral compass? It's a legitimate site selling this. Not like it fell out of the back of a truck.
No but it's obviously a mistake, someone screwed up and in result someone down the line will not get the money they should for that product. Probably Microsoft, and you can chose to not care if you want. But it's still a fact.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Not taking the risk of it being taken away and getting stuck with paying $40 for Darksiders 1&2.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Man, this one is risky. For anyone who buys it can you check your dashboard to see if DS3 shows up as Pre-ordered?

Proc

Oct 25, 2017
I grabbed the bundle at this price. It was $39.99 CAD too! The third game + dlc shows up in my order details.

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
A part of me wants to download this now but another part of me played an hour of darksiders 1 and about an hour of Darksiders 2 and just found it boring. 3 looks interesting though. So basically buying 3 for $40 and getting 1+2 is a great deal.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
My question is, why is the box art for Darksiders 3 on this cover if it's not included? Actually confuses me.

Jrs3000

Oct 26, 2017
USA
Can you get a refund then? I mean if it advertises everything and they take something away surely you can request a refund

Customer support is good with refunds. I believe there's a self refund feature added in a previous update but I haven't tried it. The last time this type of error happened they gave everyone $5 credit which was cool.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
I finally got a pricing mistake item!!!! YES!!!!

took multiple screenshots, including a full desktop shot showing todays date and time and everything.

Would be stupid to get stuck paying $40 for 2 game I have on gamepass

Last edited: