• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Ppl like hori,Tabata and Gege don't seem to take many breaks either. I think they all should be on Oda type schedules honestly(his not much better to begin with) Fans will be ok
Horikoshi took a break every 4 chapters last year
in fact this has been the longest streak without breaks since the Yakuza arc

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
When Deku awakens his black whip quirk I'm def changing the anime OT to something like

My Hero Academia: Season 5 |OT| So Deku is Spider-Man Now

Some people might be new to MHA. I say go straight to My Villain Academia. New people won't mind it as much as another power up. Just my feelings.

As for Hori taking breaks, I think he is saving it for golden week at the end of April.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
think a lot of them just don't wanna be tied down creatively for so long like the older series used to be. It's a hard jump probably wanna tell a bunch of stories first before they physically can't do it anymore

I think for Oda it at least helps that he created a setting where despite it being about pirates, you can still get away with just about anything lol

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
like if you arent including MHA in that everyone just say it, but my interpretation of your post was that
remember that not everyone here speaks english as their first language so you need to be more clear
Sigh, I don't even have the energy to make replying to you worthwhile.

I wonder when we will hear what Gotouge is doing next.
Probably in a couple of months or so?

They said they wanted to do a scifi romantic comedy now when it's actually coming who knows
Oh, that'll be a ton of fun.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

Speaking of mangas endings, I heard good things about this series and always read online how Shonen Jump treated it badly?

Just sad times. :(

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_37084af5b1e455fb0ca83b5886cb1f77_a1a6cc1b_500.gif

tumblr_15807ccc727e340bc40ab4da616bb87f_b0474be9_500.gif

Ojiro of all people gets better animation than some anime I know

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
It had good animations, indeed. I just didn't like some of the faces (Deku's face mostly) and how out of character he was.

Deku did not hesitate to attack Mirio last season. Why would he hesitate here? Just silly filler stuff.

Not bad for a recap episode anyway.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It had good animations, indeed. I just didn't like some of the faces (Deku's face mostly) and how out of character he was.

Deku did not hesitate to attack Mirio last season. Why would he hesitate here? Just silly filler stuff.

Not bad for a recap episode anyway.
to be fair TUM also does this mistake, they make deku act in a way that Mirko hates him while normal deku is the type of people Mirko would love

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
to be fair TUM also does this mistake, they make deku act in a way that Mirko hates him while normal deku is the type of people Mirko would love

Yeah. I remember that in Team Up Mission. It's not Season 1 Deku anymore...it's like we are stuck in season 1 Deku with these side stories/filler episodes forever lol.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I only read like the first 10 or so chapters, but Phantom Seer did nothing for me. Pretty forgettable overall, aside from some cool horror art.

Hopefully it's replacement ends up being better.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
When Deku awakens his black whip quirk I'm def changing the anime OT to something like

My Hero Academia: Season 5 |OT| So Deku is Spider-Man Now
Wouldn't a Venom-related subtitle be better since it's "Black"whip? And because OFA now has multiple people in it.

My Hero Academia: Season 5 |OT| We... Are Deku

or something less vague lol.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

psBuG05.jpg

Maybe a Mega Man reference?

You got...

Blackwhip!

Last edited:

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
I think it's ok to post this now:

ArpwlH0.jpg

I really hate the fact Dabi took the 30 number.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The irony in that post. You're accusing other posters of reacting in over the top ways when that's literally all you do

all the time.
I dont use gifs to mock the post of others
why is so hard for some of you to just discuss things instead of attacking people?

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I dont use gifs to mock the post of others
why is so hard for some of you to just discuss things instead of attacking people?
Bro don't even start with that victim act

You are passive aggressive all the damn time

This whole thing started because, once again, you were trying to police how someone should feel about this series

Nah man

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Bro don't even start with that victim act

You are passive aggressive all the damn time
How I am passive aggressive when every time I disagree with anything I make it clear
Like I just stated that I didnt like being answered with a gif and I am being passive agressive for that?
tenor.gif

Im trying Tace but it's so damn hard
you really arent, answer with words not with meme gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.