• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 4609

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DfgaUq_X4AIPcJM.jpg:large

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Well, one's gotta be Snake. There's also Wolf, Ice Climbers, Pichu, etc.

Also, Simon Belmont.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I might buy the Ridley one but I generally try to avoid buying duplicates, so I'm cool with the Daisy from the Super Mario line and the Inkling Girl from the Splatoon line.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yup. Notable that they had four spots for Amiibo and two were entirely new characters. Four totally new characters for Smash confirmed?

memoryman3

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Smash Daisy amiibo! Just like I saw when Woolly World was released! She was planned in early 2017! Must be a ballot result like Ridley.

DesiacX

Oct 27, 2017
I am thankful that there isn't a new line of figures. I can easily handle these 3 plus the new returning characters/changed costumes.

Also hopefully there are reprints for those who weren't around the first time or missed them while trying.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Any word on amiibo for returning vets?

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
The inkling girl amiibo looks practically identical to it's original amiibo back when Splatoon released... : /

gameguy682

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Wonder if we will get new amiibos for all the characters, or just the ones that don't have one already (or at least the ones that look different then the last one. such as Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf)

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
im here for a second daisy amiibo, the inkling amiibo have gotten lazy though... i already have amiibo that look exactly like that with different shoes and a somewhat different pose. at least the ones they announced for the octo expansion have different weapons...

Ze_Shoopuf

Jun 12, 2018
are they going to reissue some amiibos?

it's so hard to find them nowadays since Target stopped carrying them, and it seems like amazon is all scalpers (for instance if i want to buy a Ganondorf amiibo it's like $32).....

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm one of those #buyallamiibo type people. There goes potentially $100+.

CaptainK

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
I already have too many amiibo but I want that Ridley. I've got the squishy Metroid amiibo and it needs a friend.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The Ridley prototype is a 1:1000 scale concept of the retail version.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Please announce returning character amiibo. I want Wolf and female Pokemon Trainer.