• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 4, 2020
Scotland
The crouch spamming and quick turns in that vid actually made me feel nauseous. Still not really sold on the game but I don't know, just might not be for me.

Necromorph

Oct 30, 2017
The crouch spamming and quick turns in that vid actually made me feel nauseous. Still not really sold on the game but I don't know, just might not be for me.

Before the video: i think this guy is overreacting
After the video:
tenor.gif

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
That didn't really do a lot for me if I'm honest.

That guy had clearly played a hell of a lot of R6 Siege online mind, lol.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
The weird thing about this footage is that it looks nothing like the awesome Outbreak mode when it was added. Hopefully it's just this one mission and the bulk of the game is more like the mode

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
This is going to be one of those games that looks mediocre, but ends up really popular isn't it?

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
You know, I think it looks pretty interesting. I do love me some Siege, so I imagine i'll check this out.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Why the hell was he leaning so much ahahahahah.

Besides the try too hard gameplay, it looks ok actually.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looks boring as hell and the player is moving like it's PvP match trying to get into Diamond lol.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Why is aim down sights so ass these days, that's not how our eyes work with sights.
Y3jL3IH.png

Kin5290

Oct 26, 2017
So what's the point of this? Did the developers forget how to make AI so instead they're relying on a zombie analogue?

Joco

Oct 29, 2017
Didn't look compelling. For the type of game I think Back 4 Blood looks way better.

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
Why, why do these gameplay leaks have to come from people who play the game in the worst possible way. Just be normal.

Lube Man

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 18, 2021
*sigh*

Dear Ubisoft, Rainbow Six does not need Zombie-like horde enemies. Ghost Recon and Division does!

I fucking hope they have a multi-Clancy game event going on for Parasite where each game will get a timed event, because it does not make sense here. At all.

Will be so disappointed if they don't expand this to other open world Clancy titles where it actually makes sense.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Well, not sure what to think. I just hope the gameplay is fun with lots of physics/ breakable stuff, great guns and really fun T-Hunt (not like in Siege).

dalq

Feb 13, 2018
I thought we had all agreed that shootybangs with zombies should have been left at 2012.