• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
ZcDceQ5.png

Oh really?

Gambit

Oct 27, 2017
That's a surprise.

Really don't think this game needs another demo now. The full game is so close

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
maybe it's a new demo on the show floor

I'd be down for an actual demo though but it's only a month away

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It would be rad if it was something like Default? Or let us play every character's opening, to just give you someone to gravitate towards before launch with progress carrying over. I

Papasmurff

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If so, I hope you can transfer your save to the full game cause otherwise I would just wait. No reason to play through the intro twice.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
if there's another 1, it'll be like pre-launch bravely demos i guess. some bonus usable items in main game if it detects demo savefile

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I was really hoping for a demo that showed the changes they made after getting all the player feedback, but I'm surprised they might actually do this.

Though WHY IN THE WORLD WASN'T THIS PART OF THE S-E CONFERENCE/VIDEO??

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
If we can keep the progress we make then i would certainly consider playing it. Otherwise, i have already played the last demo enough to know i'll be there day one.

Raven117

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Skipping the demo as well. I know I'm all in for this.

Don't want anything else spoiled.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Makes sense that they wanna sell people with an updated demo that mirrors the current/final state of the game.

Puddington

Nov 2, 2017
That's a surprise.

Really don't think this game needs another demo now. The full game is so close

Pretty much my thoughts. I'm all in, give me the full game.

If we can keep the progress we make then i would certainly consider playing it. Otherwise, i have already played the last demo enough to know i'll be there day one.

But this is a good point. If this demo comes sooner rather than later and will let me transfer my progress, then it'll be hard to resist.