• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
So... Nothing for December? That's really lame. There's only one game in january too. Back to drought we go...

FrakEarth

Oct 25, 2017
Liverpool, UK
Great direct but I'd love more variety outside of ports and JRPGs

Outside of awesome imminent releases like Links Awakening (which releases around the all important release of Untitled Goose Game) - I've come away most excited about SNES games, Doom 64 and Jedi Knight 2 which isn't what my ideal would be..

KiNolin

Oct 28, 2017
old games, so many old games. ending with an old game, lmao. the standard just keeps getting lower.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome Direct.

There will be another Direct full of new announcements in four months for those disappointed.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Good direct, but insiders hyped it up too much.
So what was the mystery 4th Switch game Emily was talking about? The f2p Kirby game?

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Best direct for me due to the fact the SNES was added with Breath of Fire. I'm going to go ham on that game.

emb

Oct 28, 2017
I love Sakurai talking about using two controllers at once. One of those little things that really make it seem like he loves what he does.

JediMPG

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019
It was an overall good direct
-Jedi Knight 2 was a nice surprise
-Happy to finally see SNES games
-Doom 64
-Overwatch
-Xeno 1 i can finally play

My only critisim is that..Xeno 1 definitive edition is kinda a dud to end on in my honest opinion. Fantasic game but I was hoping it was gonna transition into a Xeno 3 teaser at most. Strange thing to end on. It didn't have that one more thing OMPH I was hoping for

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Well i literally said you're getting DMC2 today. There you all go.

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah that was pretty alright. Deadly Premonition 2 the big holy shit moment for me. Like goddamn. Some cool stuff sprinkled elsewhere like Jedi Outcast, Obra Dinn, and SNES games. Reasonably happy even if the only megaton was Deadly Premonition 2.

Fliep

Banned
Feb 13, 2018
Where is Bayonetta 3?
The direct was ok, but was the game cancelled or something?
Was the main reason why I got a switch (and the wiiu before it)

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
That Smash announcement made my Direct, but they are holding back on 2020 games super hard. It's a bit worrying.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
No pikmin is kinda dissapointing. But I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

Thank got it isn't happening now, my wallet can only take so much.

Deleted member 4208

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ROFL at Sakurai shilling for MS

That was one of the GOAT directs. I was hoping for an XCX remake or a sequel but still looking forward to Xenoblade Definition edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.