• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

There's too many tweets to link all of them but if you keep scrolling from that one, you'll see all of them.

Lock if old.

EDIT : there's Sin & Punishment too at the bottom, didn't see it.

EDIT 2 : They keep adding more so I'm just going to hold a list :

- Smash logo
- STAR FOX
- F-ZERO
- PIKMIN
- YOSHI'S ISLAND
- ART STYLE
- FLIPNOTE STUDIO
- SIN & PUNISHMENT
- THE LEGENDARY STARFY
- NINTENDOGS
- LINK'S CROSSBOW TRAINING
- Wii Fit
- Wii MUSIC
- Wii Play
- Wii Sports

Last edited:

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
F-Zero you say?

picgifs-not-bad-agreement-7089760.gif

Oh shit they trademarked Sin and Punishment too??

WAIT, WHAAAAAT?

David Sr.

Banned
Feb 27, 2018
There has been so many trademarks in the last months by Nintendo that I think it has reached the point where it doesn't mean anything anymore. Too bad because I was very positive to that Wario Land we were supposed to be getting.

Flon

Is Here to Kill Chaos
Oct 27, 2017
F-Zero, Sin & Punishment and Starfy? Huh.

I wonder if it's at all related to Smash, but best not to think much of it.

Last edited:

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Flipnote stage on Smash? Cool I love gimmick stages. Too bad there is no stylus support on Switch to have the actual app.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
New games? Or part of a "Nintendo Classics" line?

I'd be pretty excited for a new F-Zero and a new Pikmin, so it would be great if these ended up being new...

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
So ready for a sequel to F-Zero on Gamecube! 100 ships on a racetrack was the best thing ever! I loved the mode where you had to be the last one standing and you tried to destroy all the other racers!

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Aways remember that thademark renewalls are something basic to not let other people use your brands. They're usually false calls, and a re-release of the classics at best.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
F-Zero could be being trademarked for an NES Online Service release, or it could be for a Smash stage. Or maybe to mention in blurbs for StarFox GP that this game is essentially a new F-Zero.