• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, all three of these dudes are essentially edging the entire time, I don't think they had a single problem with it lol

Are they not volunteering for this?

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Lmaoooo

The first guy killed me šŸ¤£

mjcFEzR.jpeg

OP
OP
doops.

doops.

Jun 3, 2020

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
That first guy wasn't even strapped in yet and he looked like he was about to DIE.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't it later admitted that these guys (and generally in concerts with this kind of audience participation since) were plants and were actually part of the show or back up dancers?

Oct 27, 2017
In terms of making a human invoke god it must go: 1. Being executed 2. Winning the Super Bowl 3. Janet Jackson gurney lap dance.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
LOL - Don't go to an R&B concert in the 80s-2000s, OP.

Because Janet wasn't the only one doing this.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
The guy repeating "thank you so much" in the last video šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I doubt anyone could do this with random people from the audience due to security reasons. They were most likely actors/plants.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt anyone could do this with random people from the audience due to security reasons. They were most likely actors/plants.
Few actors on earth can capture the genuine "about to cum-ness" of that first dude. They were probably approached ahead of time, but I definitely believe they were real fans/concertgoers.

Stuggernaut

Oct 28, 2017
Seattle, WA, USA
I never watched much concert stuff back then, so I had no idea lol. Volunteers or not, can't even imagine a male singer getting away with this (or anyone THESE days of course!).

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
holy lord can you imagine accepting to be put on camera for all eternity edging so hard in front of thousands

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
lol I remember seeing the last one back in the day and thinkingā€¦ this dude is acting

I never watched much concert stuff back then, so I had no idea lol. Volunteers or not, can't even imagine a male singer getting away with this (or anyone THESE days of course!).

Male singers get away with this today, absolutely.

There was a big deal a few months ago were an R&B singer brought a lady on stage who was on a date with her BF, and the dance lead to the BF being clowned by a huge audience and walking off in shame.

Oct 27, 2017

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, thanks for reminding me about this, lol.

Also, I remember an interview Janet and some of the her dancers did with Bill Bellamy. They started flirting with him and I don't think he was prepared for that.