• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Frog Thor and Alligator Loki.

3852685-frogthor.jpg

Loki-Episode-5-Alligator-Loki.jpg

Just think of the merchandise they could sell!

Baby Yoda, step aside. The new amphibian/reptilian fan favorites have arrived!

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
personally I think they fucked up.

They hinted that maybe the alligator Loki was a long-con and that's not his real form, they could have had him transform back into his human form to give them extra time during the ending setpiece and have him be Ben Stiller or some other cameo gag like Deadpool 2's Brad Pitt gag.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I won't be surprised if they have an episode or more of What If that's based on some of the Lokis.

Or maybe a Season 2 of the Loki that's named Lokis, focusing on the many Lokis, and not just the main 2.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boring and pointless.

Edit: I thought Throg and Croki was really silly and it didn't seem funny at all somehow.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Throg is important enough to be in the movies.

He's not just "Thor as a frog", his name is Simon Walterson, he's a human who was cursed into being a frog, and you will show him some respect.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Throg being trapped in a bottle buried in the ground in a void at the end of time is really bumming me out. I love that guy and I hope that's not the last we see of him.

Also alligator Loki was hillarious. Every cut to his reactions was priceless.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Throg being trapped in a bottle buried in the ground in a void at the end of time is really bumming me out. I love that guy and I hope that's not the last we see of him.

Also alligator Loki was hillarious. Every cut to his reactions was priceless.
If the TVA is destroyed, the variants might be let loose on the new multiverse.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Give him time, Thor got out of his in the first Avengers when things got desperate enough

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Throg im all in for

As for Alligator Loki?
No thanks.

Any Loki dumb enough to accidentally eat Chewie Captain Marvels flerkin/cat can stay where hes at.

c5b5cb9df978ac45542cb6b12fc09e10.png

flerken-1552408792907.jpg

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
We first need a live action adaptation of this
thanos_weird_thanoscopter.jpg

27b326fa18420e257c4770b0ef78df6e.jpg
Getting the Thanos copter and Throg back to back might be my favourite part of the latest episode. I love little Easter Eggs like this, so nice to see them give nods to moments like this. I'd laugh so hard if they manage to do the above in the series though, or even just a What If episode.

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty sure Thor frog and Throg are two separate, and distinct characters. The one in the show would be Thor as a frog via enchantment.