• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Capcom: here's a bunch of industry revolutionaries to talk about how cool resident evil is....only shows sony people lol

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
mahvel-gif.gif

Oct 27, 2017
rewatching Dressrosa and I feel the arc could be improved just by removing Rebecca. A lot of time is spent on her but she has no role in the story and accomplishes nothing.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Watching Mario highlights in Smash ultimate is so satisfying

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
rewatching Dressrosa and I feel the arc could be improved just by removing Rebecca. A lot of time is spent on her but she has no role in the story and accomplishes nothing.
Or they could have had Rebecca do something significant, not get her ass kicked consistently despite hyping up her for most of the arc.

Oct 27, 2017
Or they could have had Rebecca do something significant, not get her ass kicked consistently despite hyping up her for most of the arc.
true its just that she's so half baked that removing her seems easier and would keep things more focused/less redundant, got tired of so many angles of the same flashback shared by 4 characters

that being said having her fight alongside Kyros would have been nice.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not finished withthis Falcon episode yet, but holy shit whoever wrote this episode went IN

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
In the span of a night sleep I bypassed the Square acquisition and all the fake insiders coming out to show their asses lol

Oct 25, 2017
Falcon and Winter Soldier... wow. That was a lot.
We're totally getting Thunderbolts aren't we.

Bahaha it's just as funny here as in the manga.
When will people learn that having an emotional scene interrupted by a falling rock isn't good drama, it's always going to be funny.

I thought this was over

The manga is over. The anime's production committee are squeezing out one last season because they can.
It does have a sequel manga currently running, Four Knights of the Apocalypse. It's still fairly new.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Bahaha it's just as funny here as in the manga.
When will people learn that having an emotional scene interrupted by a falling rock isn't good drama, it's always going to be funny.
Wait that was supposed to be dramatic?

Not recognizing what series that was I immediately assumed it was from some parody show lol

Oct 25, 2017
Wait that was supposed to be dramatic?

Not recognizing what series that was I immediately assumed it was from some parody show lol

It's The Seven Deadly Sins.
In the manga (and I'm assuming the same here as it's a pretty straightforward adaptation), it seemed like everything was wrapped up and it was finally over. Then Elizabeth gets crushed by a boulder. It was intended to be a shocking "it's not over yet" swerve but all it did was piss people off and make them laugh at how sudden it was.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Can i do some talking about JJK manga in here if i use correct spoiler tags? I would go to the official ot but im afraid some fucker will spoil me on purpose like it happen to me during KnY.

Status
Not open for further replies.