• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 86306

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2020
Would really love for Life is Strange 3 to be there tomorrow.
I want to be hyped for LiS again after the disappointing 2nd game.
Please give me the small town mystery feel and arrive at the end of the year.
Then I'm hyped!! Just don't know yet wether I'd rather have the game in chapters again or released as a whole....

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
Here are my bets for the State of Play, I think it'll be 90% focused on March-August releases:

*Kena Bridge of Spirits trailer + Release date (Also think it'll get a PS+ announcement today which says "watch the SoP for more info on the game)
*Ratchet and Clank Trailer; Story focused
*Returnal Deep Dive
*Final Fantasy VII Remake PS5+PC; New Content
*Death Stranding Extended Edition; PS5
*GTA V on PS5, release date + new additions.
*Little Devil Inside Trailer + Release Date
*Life Is Strange 3 Announcement
*Stray Release Date trailer
*A "surprise" (I'm going to say Elden Ring, but it's most likely going to be God of War Ragnarök, Horizon Forbidden West, or a new game announcement)

that's ALL i need tbh and it would feel a SoP personally crafted for me. Kena + Stray + Little Devil Inside release dates would send me to paradise.

also the "one more thing" being Elden Ring, GOW or Horizon would be the icying on the cake. ffs.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Oh, I hope they show off Athia.

Really interested in seeing gameplay and story stuff now that the team doesn't have the baggage of their game being a FF and essentially a reboot of Versus.

I think it's likely, since it was announced in June and S-E trademarked "Forspoken" not too long ago, which I think might be the game's title.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
tumblr_mzz6cfLpLU1rzik3go1_500.gif

Finally back. I can't believe that the first time I was banned, all this news dropped.

I've always been kinda unlucky with stuff like that.

Mostly positive news, except the delay of GT7.

Looking forwards to some more Kena and Returnal footge on thursday. Life is Strange 3 Announcments seems a safe bet as well.
Glad you back.
You still a long way to catch me in ban days lol

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I expect/hope optional 60FPS modes will be a standard for all 1st party games this gen.

I think it'll be short lived. Right now we're early on where 60fps vs. 30fps really just comes down to whether you want higher levels visuals or a smoother framerate. But eventually they're going to start pushing more animation, AI routines, physics etc. and that's a whole different ball game. Just look Naughty Dog last gen, they wanted their games to be 60fps. But it seems like once they started building those games they realized that they were going to have to choose between building the games they wanted or scaling that back so that 60fps was possible.

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018
I'm not expecting to see neither Horizon Forbidden West nor Ragnarok.
If the SoP is mainly focused on indie titles, both Horizon or GoW would eat those games and people would focus on big titles instead of indies.

Adookah

Nov 1, 2017
Sarajevo
lmao at all the concerns and meltdowns on the last 20 pages

Sony is doing a great job, ZhugeEX explained it very simple and on point. PC can never replace an console and Sony is never gonna release their games day 1 on it.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Glad you back.
You still a long way to catch me in ban days lol

Thanks!

and

c0a55-tumblr_mmse80g55h1rc3z3ro1_1280.gif

No, not really. I hope that was my last and only ban.

It's really hard to read threads when you are banned. Every time you have to figure out on which page you left.

Got a bit nostagic. It was like in the old days when I didn't have an account here.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
lmao at all the concerns and meltdowns on the last 20 pages

Sony is doing a great job, ZhugeEX explained it very simple and on point. PC can never replace an console and Sony is never gonna release their games day 1 on it.
Yup. I just hope that said PS5 games are designed from the ground up to take complete advantage of the PS5 like R&C: Rift Apart is so when they port it to PC years later the requirement specs reflect that rather then dumbing down a game's overall ambition so that it will work on a large range of PCs.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Will just wait for the SOP before saying anything on FF7R

Too much speculation to get through first, though aren't they announcing the PS+ games today?

Status
Not open for further replies.