• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
This is actually a new number. Was 35 million at E3.

rainbow407sc4q.png

Source: https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/...1 fy19 final_tcm99-339598_tcm99-196733-32.pdf

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Good. Now make a great T-Hunt again.
Most fun i ever had in Vegas 1 and 2. It's okay in Siege but they can do much better. Everything is made with compet. MP in mind.

Oct 25, 2017
Good. Now make a great T-Hunt again.
Most fun i ever had in Vegas 1 and 2. It's okay in Siege but they can do much better. Everything is made with compet. MP in mind.
Yeah, that's one thing I never got. They could have scripted and polished to hell and back T-Hunt missions every season, but they don't. One of their missed opportunities.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its such a good game. And the support has been amazing.

I know they have been copying a lot of good things from CSGO lately, especially the e-sports (eat a dick Paul Chaloner) scene but I hope they copy the main idea of CSGO of just having this game be a service.

I dont need a sequel. For a couple of years at least. Give me a Year 4 and Year 5 season pass.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
Its such a good game. And the support has been amazing.

I know they have been copying a lot of good things from CSGO lately, especially the e-sports (eat a dick Paul Chaloner) scene but I hope they copy the main idea of CSGO of just having this game be a service.

I dont need a sequel. For a couple of years at least. Give me a Year 4 and Year 5 season pass.

Ubi has talked about how this game will run for 10 years. You'll see a new SKU when next-gen consoles come out, but it'll be the same game.

Hurting Bomb

Oct 28, 2017
I love competitive FPS but I cannot get on with this.

I find it really boring, everybody camping around one room hard aiming at a door is frustrating.

Fair play to Ubisoft though, I didn't expect this level of success.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Congrats well deserved! Release a great game and compliment it with great post-launch support, this is what you get for it (in best case scenario).