• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
2 bullshit "rumors" posted minutes apart... the new year is starting off with a bang!

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
While I don't believe this for a second, if it did happen, I don't think it would affect PC.

It isn't even 6:00 AM and I am analyzing news I don't even believe. What is wrong with me.

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
1 lol
2 i coukd believe starfield is canned/on hold and wanna fast track tes6
3 it would be some fuckery on here though if real, ayyy

Radogol

Nov 9, 2017
What are those "Fallout remakes" supposed to be, remasters of 3 and 4 or something way cooler?

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
They have 7-8 studios.

Never heard of Prey, DOOM, Wolfenstein, Dishonored, Fallout, TES?

Lol those I've heard of, just wasn't familiar with Zenimax themselves.

Well damn if this is true that would give Sony a buttload of valuable IP to round out their offerings.

PachaelD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bullshit, surely? This would be an astounding coup and it would be a huge shame for owners of only other consoles. Hopefully they'd consider PC release.

They do own a lot of great studios though and I think Sony would be very good at helping them achieve their potential.

Monkey's paw: New Sony PC ports will be delivered exclusively through Bethseda (nee Sony) Launcher

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, Microsoft is buying Take Two and that is why Sony is doing this! Please give me 5 minutes of attention, I'm more believable than the source of the OP.

captainmal01

Oct 28, 2017
Sony is buying Activision-Blizzard, you heard it first here.
Microsoft to become a subsidiary of Sega.

Kuldar

Oct 26, 2017
Buying one studio from Zenimax why not, but all Zenimax? It feels way to big for a pruchase.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Alpha Dog Games
Arkane Studios
Bethesda Softworks
id Software
MachineGames
Roundhouse Studios
Tango Gameworks

giphy-23.gif

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
Where did Tim say this ? I mean the guy doesn't really speak about leaks he's heard so if he actually said this then I imagine he believes there's some truth in it.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Bethesda softworks games without mods to save their ass?

Im for one im actually glad Sony buys them so they are forced to be better or dissapear forever.
Although.... I wouldnt be surprise with new sony they actually let them release the game on PC.

Just change BS Sony, or kill them. You would make the world a favour lol

Losing Doom and Wolfenstein to multiplatform would be shit though.

Of course this is probably fake

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Wait... maybe Sony will sell Spiderman back to Disney for 30 Billion then use that to buy up ALL the gaming studios!

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Yeah, no way that's happening.

If Sony is really out there trying to purchase a big publisher then it won't be Zenimax.

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
ID and Arkane, too?

That's some anti-trust-level bullshit, if it's true. That's "Disney buys Fox" if Warner and Universal didn't exist.

Has any platform-holders ever bought a big publisher like this? Usually only AA or emergent studios get bought.

Dr. Ludwig

Oct 31, 2017
I mean they were doing badly after a couple of bombs and flops.

Also, Starfield being a development fuckup wouldn't surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.