• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Link to PS4 version here
PC and Xbox versions are also available.
Steelbook is $8.56 separately but as of now you can not purchase it by itself.

EDIT: Wario64 found a link to purchase the steelbook separately for $10 dollars!

Dzyh7_UXQAAYCTI.jpg

It's a different steelbook than the one that GameStop sells as part of the Collector's Edition:

Last edited:

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
I have the CE on pre order at gamestop, the white steelbook looks nicer than the blue one.

Its a weird trend nowadays to bundle in a steelbook for every day 1 edition of new games, I guess its better than bullshit cosmetic DLC but are there really that many people that love collecting these things

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Nice, time to cancel my CE from Gamestop, I was only getting it for the Steelbook anyway. They aren't the same one and the CE looks a little better in my opinion but not that much better.

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
I have the CE on pre order at gamestop, the white steelbook looks nicer than the blue one.

Its a weird trend nowadays to bundle in a steelbook for every day 1 edition of new games, I guess its better than bullshit cosmetic DLC but are there really that many people that love collecting these things
Agreed, GS one is much better, but then you have to pay for the CE with the statue that i dont want. Also it is nice that some stores throw in a steelbook now without the charge of premium. i like steelbooks and i have one for the DS Trilogy, and Bloodborne.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Got it preordered, but it shows up as two deliveries. Also, got to see the back of the steel case and opinion is much higher than before.

Still like the gamestop one more though, but not paying $30 for it.

selo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Does the pc version come with a steam code?

EDIT: NVM, I zoomed in on the box picture and it does say that Steam is required, so :D. Great! Preordering!

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
So on the fence of the steelbook or not. I still have GCU so that's where I get my games.

Yinyangfooey

Oct 27, 2017
Wario posted a deal on Amazon where you could get the steelbook for a $1. Not sure if the deal is still active (doubt it) but I secured my order.