• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
unknown.png

Button leads to nowhere, but it does point towards the game not being F2P at least. Should be on this link:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/

qatak

Oct 27, 2017
If this is a well made PVP flight sim I will lose my mind. I've been wanting something like this for so long.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Microsoft Store, the new master leaker.

Anyway, I can already imagine all of the possibilities on monetization of this game. Starting from ship types, ship colors, decals, parts, and probably weapons too. If there's a hub for pilots, there will be more to sell such as costumes and such. Damn.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
man what a sad way for a game to leak lol, at least it's just key art

mtel

Oct 29, 2017
Assume this is Maverick from Motive. Jeff Grubb seemed to suggest it would be revealed formally next Tuesday. I imagine we get a cinematic and 'see gameplay at EA Play on Thursday'.

I didn't think this would be coming out this year (wasn't there that whole project called 'Viking' with Criterion that got cancelled?) but would be happy to hear a release date.

Oct 29, 2017
Eh... I had some fun back in the day with Rogue Squadron on the N64, but the spaceship-flying aspect is easily the least interesting thing about Star Wars to me. If the open world RPG and Uncharted-alike projects died so we could get a flight simulator instead, I'll be disappointed.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
PROJECT MAVERICK. This thing is totally getting announced in EA Play.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ohhh. It'll be running on Frostbite I assume.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Aspyr just needs to do Rogue Squadron 1-3 on consoles+computers. And maybe Battle for Naboo too.

Trike

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
I have been playing BF2 wishing this was a thing for so long now

Super hyped to get the squad together

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Yoooo, could this be some sort of Rogue Leader type game (doubt it's going to be as hardcore as X-Wing vs Tie Fighter). Count me the fuck in! Now please don't be multiplayer only.