• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Yk11uPz.png

post your Steam ID's

Google form
List of people on Steam ERA

Feel free to also post requests for games to co-op in!

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Saoshyant

You can add me if you like. If you are into fighting games and in Europe (or close by), I have most of the ones from before 2017 and will play with you. Come beat me at UNIEL on the weekends.

I speak English and Portuguese, and can do basic Spanish, French and even Esperanto if needed (it won't be).

Last edited:

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I added mine via the form thingy, but it didn't assume the region I selected for some reason and I can't edit. It's Europe.

Deleted member 2099

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
http://steamcommunity.com/id/RoseBell69/
Also uh... I got a little carried away when I was typing what games I play. I instantly forgot it was Steam related info and not Nintendo... if you can edit the document for me, that would be appreciated lol! Sorry!

Edit: Actually nevermind. It can stay there as reference to game genres that correspond to those Nintendo video games. Lol sorry again though for the confusion.

Edit: To those whom decide to add me on Steam, if possible please send me a PM so I know it is from someone here. Thank you!

Last edited:

Rask

Oct 25, 2017
Added myself to the spreadsheet and submitted a request to join the RE group. Nice that the GAF group is disassociating itself with Malka, but putting his face on the group icon makes it hard to stay there. Gonna have to bounce.

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
Threw myself on the form. If there's a group as well, I'd appreciate an invite

Angeal78

Game Producer at MistWall Studio
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Added mine to the list too, also requested access to the steam group.