• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

When will NVDA's market cap overtake AAPL?

• During March-May (earnings in May)

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • During June-August (earnings in August)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • During September-November (earnings in November)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • During December-February '25 (earnings in February '25)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Not in the next year, you shall not pass!

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • #TeamApple back to #1 this CY, fly you fools!

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadout

Oct 27, 2017
As much as I expect the market to crash/correct at some point, it is impressive how strongly it keeps up every time there is even the tiniest downturn.

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
Well I just made a decent amount of change as I bought Air Canada (7.5% gain yes!), GM, and Disney yesterday at the lowest point.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man. XPENG is on fire today. Delayed response to the new sedan pricing it announced? Whatever the case, I sure am happy.

Shadout

Oct 27, 2017
Everything (no, not you BABA...) is on fire today. So many regrets of not buying more dips :D
At least one small dip I bought, AMKR, is doing good too.

OP
OP
Sheepinator

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I sold 1/3rd of my NVDA at $800 (now $200), and I'm willing to wait for $170-$175 to get back in. It is quite expensive here, and has had a huge run largely from the split.

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, the Slack acquisition close didn't really move the Salesforce (CRM) stock at all.

Probably time to get out. Made 5%~ return.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
well unless something drastically changes my feelings about a correction for microsoft seem to be wrong based on premarket, as despite the nasty day monday...
dMtWU3s.png

premarket has it going to an all time high again today.

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
Oh look where the bounce in the IWM came today on this 15 minute chart.

QHKsWCu.png

Important pivot area.

Frag Waffles

Apr 7, 2018
Man, Cloudflare just keeps running. I trimmed off a few shares at 109 due to the super frothy valuation, and now here we are at 113.

I continue to dump too much money into CRSR. Definitely an undervalued stock with a lot of upside. It's a long play.

AAPL, AMD and MSFT continue to be the rocks of my growth holdings.

SRG01

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Cloudflare just keeps running. I trimmed off a few shares at 109 due to the super frothy valuation, and now here we are at 113.

I continue to dump too much money into CRSR. Definitely an undervalued stock with a lot of upside. It's a long play.

AAPL, AMD and MSFT continue to be the rocks of my growth holdings.

I wanted to get back into Cloudflare after selling it for 100% gains sometime last year. Totally regret that decision...

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
SNAP and FB whew, always makes me excited for PINS. Been very strong the last week after testing. Feel like it's time for it to make a move after testing key support levels for 6 months.

Neo C.

Nov 9, 2017
Feels like the CCP is cracking down almost weekly now. I don't think I'll ever invest in Chinese stocks when Xi is on the top.

Greenpaint

Oct 30, 2017
Oh god, chinese stocks. What has happened now?

And chip shortage to keep going into 2023 :/

finance.yahoo.com

China Considers Turning Tutoring Companies Into Non-Profits

(Bloomberg) -- China is considering asking companies that offer tutoring on the school curriculum to go non-profit, according to people familiar with the matter, as part of a sweeping set of constraints that could decimate the country’s $100 billion education tech industry. Shares sank.In rules...

And who knows what else. China seems to be cracking down on private companies hard lately.

Rayasab

Banned
Apr 12, 2021
Got few shares of BABA, JD, DIDI and TECHY. They can go further down with Taiwan tension increasing

OP
OP
Sheepinator

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Sigh. S&P and Nasdaq way up, so I check out some of holdings. ICLN way down. NVDA down. DISCA down. BABA down. Ugh. MSFT doing well at least, AMZN under-performing the market today.

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
Sheepinator post made me go take a quick look at KWEB.

Straight up crash from the high, getting closer to being down almost 50% from the high. Browsing weekly chart, now to see if it can hold around this 50-55 area, or if big money will actually take it as low as 40-45.

k18ZOjE.png

Flipped on my moving averages and buying/selling pressure indicator and just laughed. The selling pressure the past four weeks has been intense. Either some big players know something, or we are in the process of making a capitulation low between now and the next couple weeks.

mDPJOQa.png

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm new to IPO releases, do you think that Robinhood in celebration of its event on Thursday, might announce new features to its platform? Like gifting stocks for example? I'm not sure if that's something companies do.

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
Movies at theaters keep tanking after opening weekend.

Sheepinator, time to load up on AMC?

Wish small caps would actually do something.

IWM to stay between 215 and 235 forever haha

I'm definitely watching it closely. Both the IWM and the RTY, Russell 2000 Futures, with the same pivot level as I am on the IWM, which is 2195. Looking at hourly chart right now as the RTY is still fighting this level. Just waiting to see which way it breaks.

jzCgYhX.png

Last edited:

less

Oct 25, 2017
I would be wary of amc for the long term. Was tempted to do so for the short term back during the meme hype but it is a stock I don't have faith in so I passed on it.

Rayasab

Banned
Apr 12, 2021
lol and I thought I bought China's tech dip, glad I went with few shares.
Memes and Crypto going up this week

Shadout

Oct 27, 2017
Did you sell? I hope you did, lol
Nope, got distracted right before market closed on friday. Sigh.

Going to keep it for now, hope it recovers a bit throughout the day like it did friday. Would hurt me a bit to sell below 200...
Still seems like a great stock to own if China could just stop making everyone fearful :D Though maybe better to buy the HK listing, dunno.

Last edited:

Neo C.

Nov 9, 2017
I wonder what's the endgame. The CCP seemingly doesn't care how much the Chinese stocks drop.