• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
They were not particularly specific, but I assume they mean it topped the old Ubisoft record: https://edge.media-server.com/m6/p/sem3n4mm

Edit:

They also expect it to sell more than Far Cry 5, and more than Assassin's Creed Odyssey (though more than Far Cry 5 implied this).

Last edited:

Newlove

Oct 28, 2017
England
I'll probably get it, just looks very familiar to the first but in a different location. So it hasn't blown me away.

ApeEscaper

Oct 27, 2017
Bangladeshi
As expected really, didn't enjoy playing Division 1 even after revisiting it years after so gonna pass on 2

I wonder how this fares against Anthem since similar game type

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited to play it for sure. I played quite a bit of the Division 1 when it launched but never gave any of the DLC / expansions a try.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
The first game was great, this could be something special if they nail the endgame and DZ, I'm not sure how am I supposed to be able to play 2 Destiny like games next year though.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Do we know if there's going to be any dynamic weather? I loved the snow stuff in the first game and if this is just sunny skies all the time I'd be a tad disappointed. Still getting it day 1 though.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Excited for it. Dark Zone with friends is still some of the most fun I've had this gen.

Do we know if there's going to be any dynamic weather? I loved the snow stuff in the first game and if this is just sunny skies all the time I'd be a tad disappointed. Still getting it day 1 though.

I don't think they've mentioned any details on the weather yet, but IIRC it takes place during the summer so if there is dynamic weather it'll only be rain. Not gonna lie I'll miss the dark snowy streets of NYC.

Aug 26, 2018
Division 2 is going to sell like crazy I think. Division had a lot of potential and Ubisoft really learnt a lot from Division, the last few updates are an example.

I think it will sell 20 Million Lifetime. Ambitious but it will have the legs with Ubi's GaaS approach.

Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
Day never if they keep the level system from the first game. There wasn't enough good side missions to help leveling up. After Origins and now Odissay I would believe that they wont stop :\

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely interested in the combat changes, mainly like, everything about the combat needs to change. It was boring.

BigTnaples

Oct 30, 2017
As long as it is as good as The Division, I'm pumped.

I'm worried about it thoigh, thinking the first is too good for it to live up too.

Joeyro

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know how a Division sequel will be able to compete with Anthem, but i guess it has high pre-orders so far if Ubisoft expects it to sell more then FC5.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
I quit the first one after the darkzone became griefer central. I really hope the darkzone works as intended in this one, id be happy to jump back in.

rocket

Oct 27, 2017
I am glad I played the beta for Division, cause it saved me $60.

Let see what happens this time.