• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 31, 2017
Around 5 weeks or so ago I suddenly had the urge to watch Vanderpump Rules. Outside of Jersey Shore when I was in elementary school, I didn't watch any reality TV shows.

And then I started watching Real Housewives clips online and now I'm trying (and failing) to watch Real Housewives of Atlanta, Orange County, and Beverly Hills.

Most of these girls have zero emotional regulation which is why they have the drama that they have, and I wouldn't want to be friends with almost any of them IRL (some of them, though, yes).

There's lots of hilarious moments

Like Kenya using a megaphone at the reunion

And of course there's the whole scandal occurring with Erika Jayne on Beverly Hills right now, where her ex-husband Tom Girardi stole 100 million dollars from victims of a plane crash and used it to pay for their extravagant lifestyle.

erika-erika-jayne.gif

It's a great guilty pleasure

thank you for reading!

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of super popular stuff are outside the demo of this site

that said

*comes out of the shadows*
I must admit i watch some of this junk. Beverly Hills been good as hell and the outside stuff super interesting. I don't know how Vanderpumps survive with sad loser Jax.

Oh and don't sleep on Southern Charm

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
God no

I'm tryna look away as with a car crash. It's the decent and human thing to do.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
My roommate in Chicago used to LOVE watching like six different versions of these shows.

B-Dex

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Salt Lake City is such a dumpster fire this year. Can't wait. And the crazy cult leader Mary is losing her mind over one of the other wives on Twitter. 🤣

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

that said

I must admit i watch some of this junk. Beverly Hills been good as hell and the outside stuff super interesting. I don't know how Vanderpumps survive with sad loser Jax.

You can never make fun of me for any reason ever again.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
I occasionally listen to Bitch Sesh, because I really like the hosts, even though I know nothing about that world.

It's astounding to me people who are on fucking TV and try to flaunt a certain life style commit white collar crimes while in the spotlight. Literally the opposite of where scammers want to be

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I only know of Nene of ATL from her gif memes. But not really a reality show person.

I was into early seasons of Survivor.

OP
OP
pleaseinsertdisctwo
Oct 31, 2017

that said

I have to admit that after Season 2 of Vanderpump Rules I had to put it on a hiatus. Literally every cast member is vile.

OP
OP
pleaseinsertdisctwo
Oct 31, 2017
You watch Salt Lake City? The cult leader is wild
I watched the Season 2 premiere. Have you seen the clips of how she treats the people in her church? She complained that they didn't give her good gifts on her birthday and said something like "God doesn't like poor people." It was disgusting. And she also greeted one of her members with "why are you gaining weight? Don't do that. Drink water"

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Shut your fucking mouth I've had enough of you, you beast!

...BEAST?

Guilty pleasure? Absolutely.

Warhawk4Ever

Banned
Jun 23, 2021
Been watching RHW since first year of OC. Potomac and Beverly Hills are the best ones right now.

I hate watch most of this shit.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
One of my favorite things about watching OC and Beverly Hills when I was living in LA was to look up the restaurants they'd eat at, and invariably find that most of them had gone out of business ~six months after being featured in the show 😂

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
I just can't with these kinds of shows. I love a good trashy reality show. Rock of Love, 90 Day Fiancee, etc. But the shows about super-rich people and their problems just bug the shit out of me.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
I liked Kandi
She seemed normal and likable
Iono if she later had to dial up the crazy to stay on the show though

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Yeahhh... it is surprising there's no topic here on it. My wife loves the show... my sister loves it even more. I let them tell me alll about it lol.

Good4Squat

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Reality shows are too addictive for me, for some reason if I begin to watch them I find it hard to stop. So I try to limit what I watch.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
My wife watches this shit. I don't care about reality tv as a concept, but the whole worshiping and following rich socialites is disgusting imo.

Like out of all the types of people we should be highlighting in society, these should be on the bottom of the fucking list. Any of these reality shows featuring these rich fucks can go into the bin, not just the housewife ones.

The fact many people see this as entertainment makes me think we'll never solve wealth inequality.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
My wife is all about this stuff, I tried a few times and it just isn't for me and I really don't get the appeal but hey do you.. I'll do the Bachelor/ette/In Paradise and some DWTS, but after that you can miss me with all this shit. Oh and Below Deck, that gets pretty funny.

I do feel like other reality shows get an OT on here so it's kind of surprising RHW doesn't.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
SLC is my shit, they're such a goddamn trainwreck and all the shit around Jen's arrest this season is going to be Shah-mazing.

ATL used to be my shit, but with Cynthia leaving (meh) and the rumors of Porsha leaving too... there's just no one on the cast for me anymore. Especially if the rumors of Marlo finally getting a peach for kissing Kenya's ass last season is true.