• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
How many games were announced at previous shows? I'm curious how this compares.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
- Rocksteady title or MK 11
- Project Avengers
- Alien title from FOX
- Borderlands 3
Indie titles

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
That's wild. They did a really good job last year in my opinion.

I'm a sucker for the "OH, and one more thing..." ending so I hope Geoff saves the best/biggest surprise for last.

Punpun

Alt account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
Can't wait for 9 indies and/or ports + 1 real new announcement + Kojima fanboying. Hyped.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
what are the chances of something new from cyberpunk 2077? that would be awesome

gordofredito

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
KH3 and Bayonetta 3 new trailer, Aliens here we go~

and the obligatory Death Stranding trailer in which we see Geoff and Kojima cuddling for 3 minutes while an indie song plays in the background

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
That's what the show is good for, to wake up in the morning and check all the trailers while ignoring the Hydro cringe and so on.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
For reference, here is what was announced last year:
  • World War Z
  • Vacation Simulator
  • Accounting+
  • Sekiro tease
  • In the Valley of Gods
  • BoTW DLC
  • Soul Calibur 6
  • Bayonetta 3
  • Bayonetta 1 + 2 Remastered
  • Witchfire
  • GTFO
With update trailers on:
  • Fortnite 50 vs 50
  • Death Stranding
  • Dreams
  • Metro: Exodus
  • Sea of Thieves
  • PUBG

byDoS

Oct 25, 2017
I just want the Avangers Game, the AAA Harry Potter, Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4.

May 5, 2018
Curious to see what the 10 new game announcements are, but also hoping that one of those updates is for Celeste. Matt Thorson tweeted out a level that was "Work in Progress" and perhaps whenever Celeste wins some award, this might be time to announce some DLC levels?

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Technically Metroid Prime 4 isn't a new game so if this means more than 10 games that are not officially announced then MP4 wouldn't fall under that part.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How many of it will be multiplayer titles? Wish we could get that info beforehand so I can know if I should bother watching.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
NetherRealm! NetherRealm! NetherRealm!

Dreams beta! Dreams beta! Dreams beta!

Massive Fortnite Stuff! Massive Fortnite stuff! Massive Fortnite stuff!