• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
E4ltU_5WEAEXm9e

NBCUniversal and Amazon just announced that Peacock will launch on Amazon Fire TV and Fire tablets in the U.S. starting on Thursday.

The Peacock app will bring thousands of hours of on-demand movies and shows, as well as live news and sports programming, to Fire TV and Fire tablet customers nationwide. I hear the announcement, which was teased on social media yesterday, is part of a larger partnership between Amazon and NBCU, with more announcements coming soon.

It's a significant breakthrough for the year-old streaming service, as Fire reaches more than 50 million U.S. households. The distribution deal fills in the last remaining gap in Peacock's distribution. NBCU recently announced a pact with Samsung, the leading smart-TV maker, and last fall reached terms with Roku, the top streaming gateway.

deadline.com

Peacock Lands On Amazon Fire TV & Fire Tablets

NBCUniversal and Amazon just announced that Peacock will launch on Amazon Fire TV and Fire tablets in the U.S. starting on Thursday.

Last edited:

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
lol I just finished an office rewatch yesterday and had to stream it off my phone the whole time and id say 60% of the time it didnt even work. Now Ill probably never use this app again until I rewatch the office again. Thats some unfortunate timing.

turtle553

Oct 25, 2017
I was able to sideload Peacock to my fire stick, but it'll be nice to get updates directly instead of having to mess around.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking finally.

Watch Rutherford Falls and Girls5eva!