• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently this happened last week to zero fanfare and I only just noticed it today scrolling through the app. So if you are one of the 92% of Quibi users who never made it past the free trial, here you go.

It's also available on the web if you have a different device.
therokuchannel.roku.com

Roku

Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. On your terms. With thousands of available channels to choose from.

dogbox

Jan 30, 2019
Spaceball Arena
I noticed this a few days ago when I turned on my (Roku) TV. I saw Reno 911, then that Chrissy Teigen judge show. I said "THEY BOUGHT ALL THE QUIBIS" to my wife

neferteetee

Oct 28, 2017
Connecticut, USA
I watched it. I enjoyed it enough - not as good as the classic stuff but that's probably due to the 6-7 min episodes. Plus it looks like they couldn't get all the cast together a lot. I'm looking forward to the movie or next season or whatever it is they are doing on Paramount.

StreetsAhead

Sep 16, 2020
Haven't seen it but I'm glad that they brought back the whole cast and apparently retconned the three deaths.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Does The Roku Channel not cast if you don't have a Roku? Looks like there's an app too but not sure if that would have the feature?

Oct 29, 2017
I watched it. I enjoyed it enough - not as good as the classic stuff but that's probably due to the 6-7 min episodes. Plus it looks like they couldn't get all the cast together a lot. I'm looking forward to the movie or next season or whatever it is they are doing on Paramount.

I'm a huge fan of Reno 911 (even season 6, which I think gets a bad rap a lot) but I couldn't even finish this new "season." Just didn't feel right, I'm not 100% sure why.

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
Hell yes. Just finished a series rewatch on Paramount+ AND I just got some new boots.

I'm just goofin.

I'm just new boot goofin.

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
I'm loving these. 😂
Hardest I've laughed out loud for a while.
Trying to find a white guy to shoot was great.