• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
The source is unknown , but I saw a reddit post that posted tons of new Resident Evil 2 Images that reveals a lot of new details , like finally we saw Ada's face and new monsters and locations , beware that the pics are quite spoilery

wpvrGhE.jpg
D4j166a.jpg
Nl4I6YM.jpg
sTY9PbL.jpg
FJuWSDu.jpg
KW6YbGb.jpg
QXwj7al.jpg
0LPnMVz.jpg
oGafBmk.jpg
SDugMor.jpg
Tq0IkRn.jpg
LBdUvaa.jpg
Es2j9zz.jpg
F1mUBmh.jpg
z506ciu.jpg
fExrtrD.jpg
oW3JmGH.jpg
mH0bXaY.jpg
pIno4EQ.jpg
rLjuSWc.jpg
42FGH98.jpg
y1N26ez.jpg
5KvpaoS.jpg
Mn2Xrnx.jpg
NapNMpb.jpg
5FbhIcw.jpg
j0ZpH3V.jpg
c3o9bKU.jpg
Yvrfyox.jpg

Source is multiplayer.it. Screenshots was uploaded on their server, but not published.

Last edited:

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Before anyone clicks the spoiler, it is looking like these screens are supposed to go up next week with various previews from a three hour demo and probably a new trailer next week. So if want to wait until they're supposed to hit, they'll probably go public soon.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Looks incredible!

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WOW. The RE Engine is truly insane

One of the most impressive in the entire industry imo

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah was worried about Ada but she looks pretty good. By far the best out of all Re Engine faces

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Before anyone clicks the spoiler, it is looking like these screens are supposed to go up next week with various previews from a three hour demo and probably a new trailer next week. So if want to wait until they're supposed to hit, they'll probably go public soon.
I am curious if there will be a trailer for RE2 next week at TGA?

Oct 29, 2017
I understand they are supposed to, but man they look young. It's is weird seeing a game from my childhood where all the heroes look younger than me now.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
My God

Claire looks better

It seems like the holster weapon dream is alive

ADA IS PERFECT

Gonna need actress name asap

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
The S.T.A.R.S. Office! Chris' jacket and the marksmanship medals. And was that Jill's beret on her desk??!? Did they replace the picture of the mystery guy with a dog?

My body isn't ready

lemmykoopah

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Any clues on how the gameplay will be? Will it be full-on action like RE4 or will it retain the slower pace and puzzles of the original RE2?

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
Holy Bajesus this game is going inside me as soon as possible. This will be the game of forever.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
Ada kind of looks like she's 14, but she still has the best face out of all of them. Not been a fan of the others.

Jun 4, 2018
I stopped keeping up with the footage and updates after a certain point, since I have the game already in my Steam library, but couldn't resist the urge to click on this thread, and damn. Game still looks incredible.

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta love how the G-Almagam/G-Almagamation incorporates the Ivy as the birthing tube for G-Embryos

AdaWong

Nov 1, 2017
Raccoon City
Ada looks like actual perfection and I'm so happy about the incredibly positive reaction from people; can't wait until they unveil the trailer to the GP.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta love how the G-Almagam/G-Almagamation incorporates the Ivy as the birthing tube for G-Embryos
I think it might be the G-Adult, but it has been greatly reimagined if so. In one of the screens it looks like it has a Gator snout, so I do wonder if it's like some body horror monstrosity now or what (or just happens to have a reptilian face).

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Yo what the fuck?

In one of those pictures...spoiler tag just in case?

Does Mr X have a fucking microphone? It's in the pic of. Claire aiming at him in the main hall. Is this fucker gonna talk?

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think it might be the G-Adult, but it has been greatly reimagined if so. In one of the screens it looks like it has a Gator snout, so I do wonder if it's like some body horror monstrosity now or what (or just happens to have a reptilian face).

Looks like it melded with some of the lab disposals as a sort of foreshadowing. Don't see the gator snout (it looks like it's spitting out an embryo as Leon shoots it), just a bunch of twisted human parts, some bits that look like spider/cockroach appendeges, and the aforementioned aspect.

Looking at the first screen compared to the latter two, it's either two different enemies or it's a mult-phase/encounter fight.

Either way, I love how they are going all-in on the versatility of the G-Virus, especially as time went on everything seemed derived from the Progenitor/Uroboros.

Yo what the fuck?

In one of those pictures...spoiler tag just in case?

Does Mr X have a fucking microphone? It's in the pic of. Claire aiming at him in the main hall. Is this fucker gonna talk?

Oddly enough, in all the other shots it looks like he has an ear piece on the opposite side, but no mic.

It's certainly a different direction.

Last edited: